Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question Of The Day

Hollywood2k3

Firstly let me start by sayin' that I bleed burgundy and gold!! And I know this week we're gonna step up to the challange and beat the Cowgirls at Texas Stadium!!

Now with that said, my friends always tell me that I always find someone who look's like someone else that nobody's thought of until I bring it up.....Well I'll be bringing you these look-a-likes every week and you can judge for yourself if I'm on to anything....

Let's start with our first one, now is it me.....or does is Jerry Jones and Joan Rivers the same person??? Or as I like to call him, Jerry Joan Rivers. He's gotta be the only person in the WORLD that owns an NFL team, and host the oscars every year.....lol

I tried to make it look like a movie poster....

Welcome to the Board. As you will see in my sigpic, I also BLEED B&G!

You are in a safe place now! This has become my Safe Haven from all other teams fans, even though there are some here. They are good peoples tho, for the most part.

As for the picture. Lemme start with :rotflmao: That's AWESOME! I look forward to seeing what you can do with your "match-ups". So far, so good! :laugh:

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Thanx for the warm welcome everybody!! I've finally found a place where I can discuss my beloved Redskins with other die hard fans, this REALLY means alot to me!

I'm also glad you guy's like the pic, I have more to come so stay tuned....

One question though, how do i change that pic of the Redskin cheerleader??

Originally posted by KevinMac

Nice comparison. One of them wears lots of makeup, puts on a new dress every night, and enjoys the company of men. The other one is Joan Rivers.

:laugh: You beat me to it Kev.

Welcome aboard Hollywood...very nice first post!

:welcome:

Originally posted by Hollywood2k3

One question though, how do i change that pic of the Redskin cheerleader??

Originally posted by KevinMac

It will change automatically after a you make few more posts.

Well, I've been working on this all evening & was awaiting some feedback from some of the staff, but since you asked, here's the all new & improved extremeskins.com avatar list. Just in time for Christmas. :)

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg

MASTERLISTPART2.jpg

MASTERLISTPART3.jpg

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Well, I've been working on this all evening & was awaiting some feedback from some of the staff, but since you asked, here's the all new & improved extremeskins.com avatar list. Just in time for Christmas. :)

MASTERAVATARLISTFINAL2.jpg

Thanks man,

I always keep forgetting how many posts till my next avatar change. About 400 more to go.

Archived