Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles play the COWBOYS this weekend...

skns4life

Originally posted by skns4life

so to all you eagle trolls still on this site more than your own teams site and doing nothing but bashing...GET OUT!!

go bug cowboyzone or something...you dont play us again until next year so just leave...you're not wanted.

:laugh: yea, what he said...:eaglesuck

so to all you eagle trolls still on this site more than your own teams site and doing nothing but bashing...GET OUT!!

go bug cowboyzone or something...you dont play us again until next year so just leave...you're not wanted.

Some of us come to this site not to brag or gloat but to have intellegent football conversations with other football fans who happen to like the Skins. I like talking with TD_Redskins, Bubba, jp, CSA, Chachie (what up!)and I like fussing with skins4life and even GSF. We are all football who take pride in our teams. So yeah, lighten up.....not all of us are trolls, even though we like the Eagles....

Football is football and trust me, even if we lose the BIG GAME...during the off-season we will still be around cause there is always time to talk football. :D

Originally posted by Number5

Some of us come to this site not to brag or gloat but to have intellegent football conversations with other football fans who happen to like the Skins. I like talking with TD_Redskins, Bubba, jp, CSA, Chachie (what up!)and I like fussing with skins4life and even GSF. We are all football who take pride in our teams. So yeah, lighten up.....not all of us are trolls, even though we like the Eagles....

Football is football and trust me, even if we lose the BIG GAME...during the off-season we will still be around cause there is always time to talk football. :D

if you dont post like a troll...then this thread is not intended for you...i clearly state that this is for trolls

"Football is football and trust me, even if we lose the BIG GAME...during the off-season we will still be around cause there is always time to talk football"

exactly...you should stay and talk football...and again...this thread isnt for you or people like Dawkinsfan...its for the posters who had the nerve to say that we're arrogant for talking about the game the way we do on a Skins site...thats all...so please dont be offended by this thread...cause if you want to talk football, then lets talk

"Football is football and trust me, even if we lose the BIG GAME...during the off-season we will still be around cause there is always time to talk football"

exactly...you should stay and talk football...and again...this thread isnt for you or people like Dawkinsfan...its for the posters who had the nerve to say that we're arrogant for talking about the game the way we do on a Skins site...thats all...so please dont be offended by this thread...cause if you want to talk football, then lets talk

My bad skins....just wanted to chime in though to explain we all aren't like that. Besides you know I wanted to show off my new sig!

;)

Originally posted by ArmchairRedskin

Any Eagles fans wanna make any predictions for that game? Unless Philly rests a number of starters ( I don't believe they will) this should be another blowout .

31-20 Eagles win easily.

you guys are gonna laugh.....but i think it will 17-3....probably the most boring game of the day....plus its a 1:00pm game so there won't be much to do. But I will say this much, I will be tuning into your game!

I'm an Eagles fan, but i actually like your team. Now if only you could get Drew Brees!

you guys are gonna laugh.....but i think it will 17-3....probably the most boring game of the day....plus its a 1:00pm game so there won't be much to do. But I will say this much, I will be tuning into your game!

I'm an Eagles fan, but i actually like your team. Now if only you could get Drew Brees!

That's too funny, you said 35 points, 35 points! 35-10 against the Redskins #2 defense in the league, and now you're saying only 17 against the mighty Dallas defense, that has to be ranked no higher than 19-20?:laugh:

I predict a Dallas upset.

21-0.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by steveskins

That's too funny, you said 35 points, 35 points! 35-10 against the Redskins #2 defense in the league, and now you're saying only 17 against the mighty Dallas defense, that has to be ranked no higher than 19-20?:laugh:

I predict a Dallas upset.

21-0.:rolleyes:

I say 17-3 because the only ones who really are gonna be pumped up for this are the fans. LAst weeks game really took a toll on the team. Reid will be very careful with TO, Kearse, Westy, and Donny. I say you will see alot of Levens, Detmer, Greg Lewis, and Jamal Green. Still our second stringers are starters on most other teams.

I say 17-3 because the only ones who really are gonna be pumped up for this are the fans. LAst weeks game really took a toll on the team. Reid will be very careful with TO, Kearse, Westy, and Donny. I say you will see alot of Levens, Detmer, Greg Lewis, and Jamal Green. Still our second stringers are starters on most other teams.

If that's the case, then it makes more sense. The Eagles starting lineup should have no trouble scoring on Dallas suspect secondary and undersized front 7.

If it's the backups then depending on if Dallas has quit on Parcells, Dallas could pull off an upset.

Archived