Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions for Dan re. Sunday Night

HTTR84

The drunk, obese, cheesesteak eating, front running Philly fans will be there in force Sunday night. Some estimates have them in the 25,000-30,000 range. The problem is that in true Philly scum fashion most of these low lifes will be intoxicated and looking for trouble. Now I can handle people rooting against the Skins in our house. I don't like it but I have no choice. What I dont like is these drunk @$$ holes not even watching the game looking for fights.

My suggestion to Dan is to instruct security to have little tolerance for these punks. If they are drunk & disorderly throw their arses out. If they are getting in people faces and acting obnoxious they should be gone. We loyal, under appreciated Redskins fans pay out top dollar for seasons tickets and we shouldn't have to put up with this bs in our own house.

Don't get me wrong. If a Philly fan is rooting for their team fine and a little good natured smack is acceptable but get these wasted losers the hell out of our stadium.

If these Philly fans see their freinds getting tossed, they will think twice before looking for trouble.

Some of you people need to lighten up ..... you act like Redskins fans NEVER start fights.... give me a break....

I know a ton of Eagles fans making the trip for this game... and guess what, not one single one of them is coming down looking to fight or start any violence..... i'm sure they'll trash talk a little... but all in good fun.... just like many skins fans will be doing..... If people are provoked, either Skins fans or Eagles fans.... that's a different story.... .but I guarantee you that every Eagles fan I know, and for the most part the vast majority of all of them making the trip down for this game, are not looking to start trouble......

anyway, I hope nobody has to deal with anybody looking to start shyt with them... .from either side..

peace

Originally posted by TerpsEagles

A lot of you people need to lighten up ..... you act like Redskins fans NEVER start fights.... give me a break....

I know a ton of Eagles fans making the trip for this game... and guess what, not one single one of them is coming down looking to fight or start any violence..... i'm sure they'll trash talk a little... but all in good fun.... just like many skins fans will be doing..... If people are provoked, either Skins fans or Eagles fans.... that's a different story.... .but I guarantee you that every Eagles fan I know, and for the most part the vast majority of all of them making the trip down for this game, are not looking to start trouble......

anyway, I hope nobody has to deal with anybody looking to start shyt with them... .from either side..

peace

I agree w/you.

I have seen many-a-fight stemming back into the RFK days involving fellow Redskins fans.

The last few years when I have gone to the Redskins/Eagles games I havent had/seen anything out of the normal from say a Giants or Cowboy game at Fedex. There will be fights but when arent there?

So many threads/discussions regarding the Fans of the Eagles...It sucks that this week has been so devoted to the Eagles Fans instead of the ACTUAL game itself...that in itself is a travesty considering our guys should be out for some retribution from last months 2nd half collapse AND the fact that this is on National TV on ESPN...AND LaVar may actually play.

Originally posted by RDSCNZ20

my suggestion is to take the season tickets away from the ppl that sold them... those fans should be banned...

I agree! Dan needs scanning technology to figure out who's seats they are in and dump the season ticket holder. Hell, he has enough on the waiting list to fill another field!

Originally posted by TLusby

I agree! Dan needs scanning technology to figure out who's seats they are in and dump the season ticket holder. Hell, he has enough on the waiting list to fill another field!

I couldnt go because i have to wake up on Monday at the crack of @ss for work...so I sold mine to friends/Redskins fans (from this site actually)...but they could have something come up at the last minute (just being realistic) and could possibly have to sell them (lets just go out on a limb) and say they sold them to Eagles fans...

I guess then I should be revoked....:puke:

Originally posted by TerpsEagles

Some of you people need to lighten up ..... you act like Redskins fans NEVER start fights.... give me a break....

peace

Only problem is, when a bunch of guys get drunk and angry about the way a game is going, some of the trash talk seems to be more serious. While im sure it is all in good fun, people get drunk, and angry, and immediately assume that the trash talk is provoking.

But I do agree, if everyone takes it as just good fun that would be fine. But we both know there are fans on both sides that go too far.

Me and some friends went to our overtime loss to the Giants last year and there were some Giants fans there that the trash talking was going back and forth and got pretty serious and anger was involved, however, after the game was over we all shook hands and they told us how cool it was that we stayed to the end, b/c goin ginto the 4th the Skins were down 18. If everyone could handle themselves that way it'd work out great.

But me and my friends, and im pretty sure those guys too, were not drunk. So we came to realize that fighting would be absolutely ridiculous since we're pretty much just both rooting for our teams. However, when people are pretty drunk in that same situation it seems like a pretty good idea to go ahead and fight.

It will be okay if everyong just remembers one thing before it comes to punches. And that is, that it is stupid to fight someone over this, you are basically the same people, both die hards for your teams, you just have one small difference and that is the team you yell for. Is that worth fighting over?

Originally posted by TLusby

Trust me, In Danny Boys book, Eaglles Money is just as good as Redskins Money... It's all dollars to him..

Archived