Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Radical Idea About WR Situation

method man

I should think that in the name of medical science, Laveraneus Coles must allow a team of doctors to examine his bad toe, and determine how in the hell it causes him to drop passes that hit him dead in the hands.

I think "I want him to get better" is the correct term, but i don't think it has anything to do with his foot.

~Bang

Originally posted by Bang

I should think that in the name of medical science, Laveraneus Coles must allow a team of doctors to examine his bad toe, and determine how in the hell it causes him to drop passes that hit him dead in the hands.

I think "I want him to get better" is the correct term, but i don't think it has anything to do with his foot.

~Bang

Coles has a rare medical condition foot-n-handsitis, his toe has made his hands catch like he is using his feet

I don't know, I rather have a free agent who's proven himself as a wide receiver to come in than drafting one in the first round.

Look at how the Redskins have fared (Rod Gardner, Michael Westbrook, Desmond Howard) and it's not isolated to the Skins either.. Most other teams who draft wide receivers in the first round usually end up not getting what they expected.

Last year, Boldin made an immediate impact even though he was a second round draft pick, but it still remains to be seen if he'll be consistent (after all Gardner did have a big year, too). Chad Johnson's a second round draft pick, and even though he didn't make an immediate impact in his first year, he's become one of the top wide receivers and is on his way to a third 1000 yard season. Terrell Owens is a third round draft pick.

I still don't know were you guys are getting that Porter has a bad aditude.He hasn't been in trouble at all since joing the NFL and face it we need this guy on our team b/c he can do everything that our WR's can't do.Im so sick of watching our WR's droping the ball and costing us games.Sign Porter and I garrentee we would start moving the ball down field with Porter and Coles.

Archived