Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rank the greatest team needs by position

redman

I don't want "other"!!! I want my missing permutations!!

We got us four distinct categories (QB,OG,DT,WR) which tells us there's 24 different ways that those categories can be arranged (4! or 4x3x2X1=24).

But we only gots 9 choices dagnabit!! I may be a dirty ignorant clown but I wants my other 15 choices all the same!! ;)

"Clownsanity it's an alternative lifestyle".

Originally posted by redman

Actually, four squared is 16.

Yes, four squared is 16 but what does this have to do with the cost of hand jobs in Bangkok?

4! (or 4 factorial) is used to determine the number of different permutations you have given a set number of FOUR distinct items. This is a branch of math known as clowntistics. :)

But we only get to post up to ten categories in our polls. Complain to the administrators

Uh Redman it's a joke! Lighten up guy. It would be ridiculous to allow polls that have 24 seperate distractors (incorrect answers in a multiple choice test). I thought the winking smiley would have clued you in. see winking guy again>>>>;)

BTW I did answer the poll question.

Well, my view is our needs are as follows: DT, OG, MLB, S, DE, WR.

I won't list QB there because ultimately I'll give Spurrier a one season pass to show that he knows what he needs to produce a good offense. Obviously though, I'd rate QB right ahead of DT in a general sense :).

I'd definitely say QB is our top priority, because it is clearly more important and high profile than DT, and we already have an extremely solid defense even without a gigantic DT. The offense on the other hand, is a big question mark. We could really take huge steps in solidifying it with the acquisition of a solid QB.

I would rank DT, OG, WR, and QB. Need to be solid down the middle. We have the outside with the CBs set except for the DE position. But if we could just stop the run, watch out everybody. I would have to agree with some and say that Spurrier must be given an opportunity to run his offense with who we got. If not Woeful, Sage, Matthews (maybe), and Craig, then lets go ahead and start panicking.

I'm thinkin, maybe Woefull, sage, the waterboy be the guy. All we need is a Qb who won't lose the game for us. If we sign Trotter and draft a solid DT, let our defense win it for us like the Ravens. We have Lewis at the helm. Let him work his magic. Our offense which was ranked 28th or 30th can't be worse with Spurrier.

:doh:

Nobody appreciates eye candy like the guys on this board, 9, but I think we're getting a pretty clear sense of what type of poll you favor working.

One trick ponies are a dime a dozen, hermano. Perhaps it's time to go out and try to get yourself some live this weekend ... looks like you need it.

Originally posted by Om

:doh:

Nobody appreciates eye candy like the guys on this board, 9, but I think we're getting a pretty clear sense of what type of poll you favor working.

One trick ponies are a dime a dozen, hermano. Perhaps it's time to go out and try to get yourself some live this weekend ... looks like you need it.

OM, unfortunately, I'm stuck at work right now. I'd rather chill with you guys than actually do work. Webblocker has me blocked from the Cowboys forum, so you're stuck with me for now... ha, ha.

If you don't like the hotties, I'm sure I can dig up some 'studly' guys for you to look at ...

:high:

SoniaCardoso1.jpg

I thought those blocking software programs only kept people from hitting morally offensive sites and such? Oh, wait, that does fit in with why you can't get to the Cowboys site. Understood.

Disclaimer: Sometimes cheap shots are just too easy to pass up. :)

Originally posted by Art

I thought those blocking software programs only kept people from hitting morally offensive sites and such? Oh, wait, that does fit in with why you can't get to the Cowboys site. Understood.

Disclaimer: Sometimes cheap shots are just too easy to pass up. :)

Art,

You're a pretty funny guy. That still won't keep Cowboy RB's from leaving cleat marks in Big Daddy's chest.

I read the other long post regarding the "issues" we were discussing. Listen, you have to keep it short and simple, and add plenty of pictures for me ... preferrably of skantily clad females. Otherwise, it's hard for me to concentrate...

he, he.

Originally posted by fansince62

clown....actually there is a greater number of combinatorial possibilities since the skins might draft multiple bodies at one position.......

Finally someone else who remembers stats 101! :)

However, you are making an error. The poll question asks, "Which positional heirarchy most closely represents the team's needs". The key is this is a question concerning the needs of the team NOT as you seem to suggest who they will actually draft. The heirarchy of need doesn't change just because you draft two players at the same position.

This poll result is interesting in that the most chosen heirarchy has the QB as the greatest area of need. However, most people seem to be against moving up to draft Harrington, and many people seem to be focusing on some combination of DT, DE, OG and WR for us in the first two rounds.

Archived