Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we will beat the Bengals...........

TC4

Originally posted by Rypien 91

I have to agree with this guy. He was not trolling, just having some fun. I like it when people from other teams come here, unless they come here and bash us and try to shove their team down our throat. Otherwise, it gives us a different view. Welcome bengalsown. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Yea but it seems like the "why we will beat (insert team)" thread always attracts fans of the (insert team) and some get real nasty cause they take our tradition way too personally. But, I agree, Bengalsown did no harm.

Originally posted by cfujskins

Yea but it seems like the "why we will beat (insert team)" thread always attracts fans of the (insert team) and some get real nasty cause they take our tradition way too personally. But, I agree, Bengalsown did no harm.

I thought it was pretty damn funny.

for any outsiders..

this thread "WHY WE"LL BEAT....." is a Extremeskins tradition.

It is done in good fun, sort of like talking smack with funny images. Win or lose after the game we shake hands and hold no grudges,

but every one in awhile a fan from another team wonders in, and tries to start some crap... :laugh:

lighten up, enjoy the fun (on your side post some silly Skins pics)....just remember this is for fun...

Archived