Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we will beat the Bengals...........

TC4

Originally posted by bengalsown

I wasn't trying to "flame", from reading this board everyone feels the same way I do. And usually trolls get on here and bash everything about the team, and I'm not doing that at all.

I have to agree with this guy. He was not trolling, just having some fun. I like it when people from other teams come here, unless they come here and bash us and try to shove their team down our throat. Otherwise, it gives us a different view. Welcome bengalsown. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Originally posted by Rypien 91

I have to agree with this guy. He was not trolling, just having some fun. I like it when people from other teams come here, unless they come here and bash us and try to shove their team down our throat. Otherwise, it gives us a different view. Welcome bengalsown. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I agree, welcome bengalsown. You'd be surprised how many fans of other teams are regulars on this board. Even Iggles and Cowpuke fans.

Originally posted by bengalsown

And they only way you will beat the Bengals is if Brunell is either put on the bench, or taken out of the game with an injury.

Or if Portis sets the NFL single game rushing record against our d :D

So are you saying Portis is to the Bengals D this year as Lewis is to the Browns D of last year?

Archived