Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we will beat the Bengals...........

TC4

Originally posted by bengalsown

Just like when the Broncos beat us with their #1 rated defense, #1 rushing offense, and a very good passing game?

Oh yeah, we beat them.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

But this thread is hilarious though :laugh:

That was at home. This isn't your home. ;)

What's you're road record?:)

That's it, every week we do one of these threads and it's all just a horrible jinx.

Sure we get a few cheap laughs and post some funny pictures of symbols of our opposing team in humorous and/or homoerotic poses, but what has it gotten us? nothing.

I'm sick of it! Every week it's the same sad song tugging my heart strings out and stroking dissonant chords.

Every game this season we start one of these threads and BAM!!! Mark Brunell starts at QB. The carnage must be stopped.

Originally posted by CBMGreatOne

That's it, every week we do one of these threads and it's all just a horrible jinx.

Sure we get a few cheap laughs and post some funny pictures of symbols of our opposing team in humorous and/or homoerotic poses, but what has it gotten us? nothing.

I'm sick of it! Every week it's the same sad song tugging my heart strings out and stroking dissonant chords.

Every game this season we start one of these threads and BAM!!! Mark Brunell starts at QB. The carnage must be stopped.

Brunell? Oh we got him too. See thread: that effin Brunell;)

Originally posted by CBMGreatOne

don't enter.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by goskins

I knew there would be a "stop the madness...you're jixing us..making the other team mad" posts eventually.

Look, this was done last week- we won 17-10.

Maybe this weekly thread is good luck.

No kiddin', took us 9 pages to finally get one. lol

Archived