Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello

Sarge

My husband is going to be very upset that he was demoted. He is doing well (considering where he is) and said to say "Hi". He gets to email once and awhile but doesn't have casual internet access. THis is highly upsetting to him with the draft this weekend and all. I'm sure he'll take it out on someone who deserves it. Hopefully he'll be back befoe football season. He says we need a real quarterback, though. Anyway, just thought I would drop by.

DH, I think Mrs. Sarge makes a great point. This hero goes to war and while he is oversees, all he has worked for is stripped away from him. It is a slap in the face. Have we learned nothing from the horrible treatment of past returning vets?

Don't strip him of his dignity, DH. Blade. Art. Sarge DESERVES a grandfather clause. He should come home to the icon he left with. Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old Extreem tree, eh?

Now, ahem, as Sarge is a TRUE hero, there is no way he would allow himself to receive special treatment, over and above his friends. So of course, the only way to give him the honor he deserves is to grandfather ALL of us old timers into our old icons. I just can't see any way around it guys.

I'm sure you'll do the right thing. :peace:

Mrs. Air Sarge, I am glad he is doing well. I know we are thinking of him and all that are serving our great country.

I agree with mardi on "grandfathering" sarge so he can keep his old icon and while your at I think the rest of us wouldn't mind getting back our old icons ether. God, I hate being the "rookie" again.

Hi there Mrs Air Sarge.

Tell him while I like his ideas about improvin the air power of the skins, I belive we should wait til next year when there are more quality choices to choose from.

So I believe we are better off strengthening our frontlines which allows for our ground forces to go on the offensive and dominate the war in the trenches.

Archived