Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brann (errrh Jbooma) Just Said Lavar OUT for a while

WilberMarshall

Originally posted by Chris 44

You know I'm kinda getting used to having salt poured in to my wounds, its starting to not hurt quite as much now.

Numb? Wish I could get there.....Right now I'm bitter....not sure what stage I'm in....but I hope I get to your stage soon......wife might like me better....

Was with ya yesterday Grumpy, wife and kids stayed clear during and after the game, (sadly it's become all too familiar an occurance in my household) mellowed out over the course of today though. Ill be up and cheering / screaming come next Sunday though.

Originally posted by Chris 44

Was with ya yesterday Grumpy, wife and kids stayed clear during and after the game, (sadly it's become all too familiar an occurance in my household) mellowed out over the course of today though. Ill be up and cheering / screaming come next Sunday though.

I hear ya my friend.....left my house at 8:30 AM....drove a half hour to the stadium and then tailgated 3:30 hours.....til 12:30 then headed into the stadium....headed home around 5:00 PM and sat in traffic.....got home around 6:00 PM. I tried like hell to be upbeat as my 18 month old daughter donned her BigBird costume and participated in her first real Halloween....

Meanwhile - I'm feeling like I've been kicked in the nuts.

These Skins are wearing me out.

Originally posted by MadDog2020Terp

Who cares? Does it seem like we have been missing him? He's the most overrated player in the NFL.

I agree. He hasn't played in the last 5 games and our D is still ranked #1 in the league. So there's no drop off.

On the other hand, how bout them Terps taking it to FSU.

Go Terps!!!

Thats the sad thing though, no matter what i'll be there rooting this team on every single game no matter what! Win or lose, frustrated or not, and I know there are many on this board who are the same way. I guess frustrated about being so high on this team every year (especially this one) just to be, as Grumpy so eloquantly put it "kicked in the nuts!".

^ not to mention all the defenses he has had to learn isn his career , every year a new one , and he still performs , now if williams will stay a bit , which he wont , but if he does lavar will be awesome in this D at the weakside , man i cant believe the lavar hate

Originally posted by WilberMarshall

Damn, what's with all this #56 hating?

Dude wanted to be there so badly that he rushed back from injury... and the thanks he gets is some 2bit wanna be fan deridding him on that?

WTF?

The fifth week of a 2-4 week injury is rushing back?

Archived