Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brann (errrh Jbooma) Just Said Lavar OUT for a while

WilberMarshall

Arrington overrated and not missed? What a joke.

Do you guys watch the games, or do you just listen to what one "genious" starts with his awe-inspiring insight?

Opposing offenses gameplan AWAY from LaVar. Yet he STILL has been a playmaker for us, by FAR our best player since he's been here, IMO. His 2001 was one of the most impressive years to me by any singular Skin in recent times.

As for him not being missed, c'mon, let's be serious here. Look at the offenses we've played without him. Our defense is one of the best in the league, to be sure, but without him it's THAT much harder to produce a pass rush fo any kind. Look to the Atlanta preseason game or the Tampa game to see how a healthy LaVar can rush the passer and help everyone else rush the passer as well. When LaVar and Marcus Washington are in there together, teams have to guard against the blitz from both sides, or else the QB is going down. When it's just Marcus, load up on that one side and then you only have to fend off smaller safeties or CBs.

Ask other teams whether LaVar is "overrated" or "not missed." I'm betting you that they say something different from what you keep spewing.

Wow, thank goodness I get Comcast down south here. I just heard the news that #56 is out for at least another 4 weeks. For you guys that are saying that he would'nt make a difference, you are just trying to draw attention to yourselves. That 4th down situation on the goaline where Marshall was called for a pass interference...Arrington would have had the presence of mind to turn around and make the interception. But then again, it's probably easier to just hate.

Archived