Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will Gibbs pull Brunell?

pr11fan

last three games

at San Fran

at Dallas

home against Minn

I don't see Pat's first game being a home game, why? need to limit the amount of pressure on him. Some say the pressure of trying to beat Mark in training camp affected his play. No excuses this time, three games or he's out...

Originally posted by pr11fan

Is it even conceivable that we could go 6-10 or worse and Brunell goes into 0-5 as the starter(and starts every game this year) If so, I'm gonna start doing alot more productive things with my sundays.

I don't think that we can win 6 games with Burnell as the starter.

I'm thinking 6 wins is best case with brunell, the 4 I"m thinking of are detroit, cinci, san fran, and dallas(not likely but possible). we could also end up 2-14 but my gut tells me 4-12 or 5-11 will end up the record if Brunells stays in every game.

Well, per Gibbs press conference, Mark had another courageous performance. So this offense will remain in neutral the rest of the season barring injury to our teflon QB Brunell.

At the start of the season I predicted 9-7. Based on Joe's comments concerning MB, I'm revising that prediction to 4-12.

In good conscience I cannot hope for an injury to Brunell. I just won't do it....but I'm convinced unless Brunell does something equal or worse than getting arrested for DUI, punching a nun, having sex w/ an alter boy, kicking a puppy, spitting on RFK, unretiring Sonny's number, giving all the Redskinettes crabs AND calling The Daniel "Danny the Midget".......Ramsey will sit.....and sit....and sit.

It is heartbreaking.

4 and 12 baby.....start researching the draft picks for next year....

Brunell won't get pulled unless and until he gets an injury legitimate enough for him to shut it down.

At this point I think Gibbs is determined to make a statement with Brunell even if it means going 4-12 or 5-11.

And that is assuming we are able to find two more Chicagos or Tampas on the schedule that will allow us to kick field goals and beat them :laugh: :laugh:

Archived