Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Diesel Still Has It

Chief skin

Originally posted by Chief skin

Riggo was not on Sirius NFL radio today because he was at the hospital with his wife expecting the newest piglet. Congrats

Damn...I thought this was going to be a thread about how Gibbs lured John out of retirement and that would be the biggest suprise/change coming out of the bye week.......;)........:D

Originally posted by Maxito

sorry for this different question what ever happen with the comeback of Rypien. All I know that he signed with the colts couple os seasons ago. Well congrants to Rigo

i was wondering about that as well. it was 4 seasons ago he signed with the Colts (what a team to try and come back into the league on). I think he was only kept around for 2 seasons, but someone enlighten us.

Originally posted by Mr. S

i was wondering about that as well. it was 4 seasons ago he signed with the Colts (what a team to try and come back into the league on). I think he was only kept around for 2 seasons, but someone enlighten us.

I think the reason he only stayed around two years or whatever with the Colts was because of an illness in either his wife or a kid of his or something. I want to say that it was one of his kids and the kid died or something but I could be thinking about Joe Juriveicus (spelling?) from the Bucs. I could be wrong.

Archived