Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Still feel like a loss?

Aluadan

Even though the skins won I still feel angry and disappointed simply becuase now Brunell will continue to start. I don't care how it happens but he needs to get benched and Ramsey needs the chance to play out the rest of the season. Just so frustrating, you win yet you still lose.

Point is, I'd happily take a loss to the bears if it ment Brunell would be benched and Ramsey would be given the chance for the rest of the season. I just feel for the next 10 games we would have a FAR better chance to win then if Brunell is still starting. Lose 1 to win the next 10, sounds like a good deal to me.

Originally posted by miragv

We won, shut your complaining. Hopefully the bye week will help our pass offense get it together. Great fans you all are.

I hav enot seen a worst post in my entire life. We are great fans that recognize a horrible QB when we see one. Either you don't know what you are talking about or you got a major stick up your ass.

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

Quick quiz, for the fact finders...

Who's given up more points...our defense, or Brunell?

How 'bout our Special teams, or Brunell?

Brunell's errors represents about 35% of the points scored against us. The offense as a whole represents 54%. Pretty sad. If you throw in the ST's failures, our D is just ridiculously good, and the rest of the team needs a little more work...

Originally posted by iheartskins

Brunell's errors represents about 35% of the points scored against us. The offense as a whole represents 54%. Pretty sad. If you throw in the ST's failures, our D is just ridiculously good, and the rest of the team needs a little more work...

So, it's safe to say that when a team plays us, they can account for 35% more points than they would get normally.

That's great. Thanks Mark.

Originally posted by Liberty

We only won this game because the Bears have a more pathetic offense than we do.

If Brunell starts again I will lose all faith in Gibbs

That's a bit drastic. What if Brunell starts actually winning games for us...:paranoid: Ok, that's improbable, but still...

:D

When we start playing teams with good offenses, like Philly, Green Bay, and Minnesota, we will get annihilated if we don't have any semblance of a passing game. Brunnell is horrible. I didn't see anything out there to make me thing the Skins can do better than 4-12.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

That's a bit drastic. What if Brunell starts actually winning games for us...:paranoid: Ok, that's improbable, but still...

:D

That's the thing, he has shown no ability to actually come close to helping this team win games and knowing he tends to spot points to opposing teams week after week, who doesn't want him out. I can't recall hating a QB as much as I hate Brunell which makes watching games so hard and frustrating.

Archived