Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate Dan Synder

skins4eva

Dan brought back JOE GIBBS! Snyder THEN went out and paid for every coach and player that Joe Gibbs wanted.

It wasnt Dan who fumbled the ball... it wasnt Dan who missed crucial blocks... it wasnt Dan who mis-managed the clock.

Joe is still getting his legs under him. How the hell is that Dan's fault?

I fully agree with Blade, Dan Snyder wants to win as badly as WE do, remember he is also a fan. Did he make mistakes, sure he did, but he is now sitting in the owners suite and letting Joe Gibbs and his staff do their thing.

Originally posted by skins4eva

it's not blame so much as frustration--i mean i need a new lamp and chair

I have a Master's in Counseling/Psychology.

I can suggest information about Anger Management.

Snyder did not cause nor is he the cause of this lose.....or the previous loses. He wants to win......and has more at stake than ANYONE on this board.

Blondie

II completely lost it yesterday and broke a very expensive lamp and chair

I bet your feeling really stupid right now. As much as I let my emotions go through the game yesterday, I realize its just that. " A game" Today I am looking forward to next week and fixing our problems. No sense in tearing you house up for something that you will get over sooner than you will replacing houselhold items.

the only thing to blame snyder for is the bad karma he put on this team when he fired alot of the longtimers at redskins park....

as far as team management, i don't like cerratto, and I would like joe to have another FO evaluator that he respects in there....that way at least if they have differences, they can understand where each other is coming from......

who? i dunno....

other than that, i wasn't too happy to see those damn obstructed seats danny put in the stadium.....

i'm not mad at danny for the losses this season though.....he's done all he could pocketbook wise and staying the hell outa the coach's way wise.....

I know I'll take some crap for this thread, but I really do hate dan synder. I just don't like him. And, I'm also venting because I completely lost it yesterday and broke a very expensive lamp and chair

I guess all that talk in your positive energy thread didn't help, huh? Looks like you still need to work on your positive thinking. Too much :cuss: will make you old before your time.

im gonna agree with the poster who started the thread, i really think alot of your misfortunes have been due to Synder, he desperately wants to be George Steinbrenner of the NFL, with all the bigtime free agent signings, all the serious money he has spent on coaches, asstistants and players... what exactly has that done for your team? have u guys even made it to the playoffs? no...not even as a wildcard team.

great teams are assembled through the draft and salary cap management, if the salary cap hadnt almost doubled in the last 4 or 5 years, you guys would be fielding a team of replacement players, cause your team would have exceeded the cap space in dead money. seriously though... there is no doubt their are some good players on your team, but most are store bought, it takes great team chemistry, experience, and alot of hard work to form them into a great team, and thats something thats gonna take time. you cant expect it in week 4, and thats something i dont think Synder has the patience, i could very easily see him going out next year and buying another QB, WR, CB, etc etc and starting all over again and having to shell out even more money.

How is what Snyder doing different from "buying" Terry Glenn, Vinny Testeverde, Keyshawn Johnson, Marcellas Wiley, Laroi Glover, Eddie George?

Lets see we drafted Samuels, Jansen, Arrington, Gardner etc. What are the Skins dojng differently than any other team??

Originally posted by MarkPSkins

How is what Snyder doing different from "buying" Terry Glenn, Vinny Testeverde, Keyshawn Johnson, Marcellas Wiley, Laroi Glover, Eddie George?

Lets see we drafted Samuels, Jansen, Arrington, Gardner etc. What are the Skins dojng differently than any other team??

you guys probably spent more on Portis than we did on Terry Glenn, Vinny Testeverde, Keyshawn Johnson, Marcellas Wiley, Laroi Glover, Eddie George all together.

Thanks for the new lamp and chair Om!

And I readily admit, my positive thinking lasted until portis fumbled the ball, when our momentum game to a grinding hault. The thing that really bothers me is that these mistakes/penalites are all about focus and concentration. We have none of that.

And about Synder: a corporation takes on a top-down personality. I know none of you blame him for this loss, neither do I. I'm looking more toward the bigger picture here. Since he has taken over the team, it's been one mistake after another, one **** up after another, how long before he figures it out? I think it's great that he wants to win, but isn't that a given? Isn't it a given that anyone who pays hundreds of millions of dollars for a franchise wants to win? To me, that's not enough, it takes a desire to win, and an understanding of HOW to win in the NFL. Model your franchise after a successful franchise. Don't surround yourself with "yes" men like cerrato. If you guys truly think that Synder has been a positive owner, then I have nothing to say except we have a fundamental disagreement about what constitutes successful ownership.

And for the record, I'll break whatever I want in my own house as long as OM replaces these items with non-tangible computer generations

Originally posted by jbooma

At one point do we blame synder? Just curious what everyone thinks or is he off limits now.

I would only blame Snyder if he obviously interferes with Joe Gibbs management of the team. I don't think he is doing this at all. I would be very surprised if he mingles one bit into the football business.

Originally posted by afparent

I would only blame Snyder if he obviously interferes with Joe Gibbs management of the team. I don't think he is doing this at all. I would be very surprised if he mingles one bit into the football business.

What would happen if he stepped in and told Gibbs that there should be an nfl gm as well. How would all of you feel then?

Archived