Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deep Thoughts with bsmss: Season is Over (merged)

bsmsss

gibbs looks lost

his offense is boring

brunnell is done

(didnt len p say that)-he is right

dan whats next--hire another coach

we have no qb--thats a problem

portis was a product of the system--hmm all were right again

we cant beat the browns--horrible--just horrible

Really?

Even at 1-3? I recall the Titans being 1-4 in 2002.

Anyways I know I sound like a PATT (positive all the time) but I do recognize there are some serious flaws in this offense. Today it got *too* simple.

What needs to happen? Someone has to step up and make a play. That didn't happen today. And here we are at 1-3

we still have to play the ravens, the eagles twice the cowbyso AT texas....

thsi team has STUNK THINGS UP against four crappy teams -- tb, ny, dallas and cleveland.

this team has no chance. i love joe and i love the skins but i'm tired of having my heart crushed by snyderrato and this loser organization.

Originally posted by bsmsss

gibbs looks lost

his offense is boring

brunnell is done

I see that you are still kinda new to this site. If your gunna just be negative then leave and go to a different board! We here are all die hard fans and stay behind our team dude!

If the season is over, then do us all a favor and don't post anymore.....I think most of us here prefer the company of LOYAL fans who understand that good things come to those who wait.

Did everyone REALLY think that Gibbs was going to turn this team into a SuperBowl Caliber literally overnight?

Let me repeat this again.

5-11 Last Season

All new coaches

Half are roster is New

And to think people actually thought we would be in the playoffs...

Also gibbs swallow the pride man and start showing ramesy some time...

As of now i put us in the same boat as the Chiefs/Dolphins/Bucs

guys, the season is not even close to over. but i will concur on this subject. this team is horrible. there's absolutely no fire under mark brunnell, he needs to be yanked and patrick ramsey needs to get in and get some shots downfield. for crying out loud, why does mark brunnell wait until under 3 minutes to get the damn ball downfield? and our clock management is absolutely pathetic!!!! i sat in the stands last week watching the cowboys-redskins game and noticed that our team is really not that good. it's that easy. am i giving up on this team? absolutely not. i don't play that game. but at this particular moment in time, this team is not very good, at all.

Originally posted by bsmsss

gibbs looks lost

his offense is boring

brunnell is done

Why don't you become a Cowboy fan you sorry son-of-a-*****?

It is not being a fair weather fan to realize that we are awful on offense. I think turning to Ramsey is the best thing to do. If he struggles then so be it lets work for next year. We will not win games with a QB that can't throw downfield and create space for Portis. Every team is stacking the line of scrimmage. It is so painfully obvious to me.

Originally posted by Broohaha

we still have to play the ravens, the eagles twice the cowbyso AT texas....

thsi team has STUNK THINGS UP against four crappy teams -- tb, ny, dallas and cleveland.

this team has no chance. i love joe and i love the skins but i'm tired of having my heart crushed by snyderrato and this loser organization.

:rolleyes: :cuss: :sucks:

why should we have much hope for the season? what have they done to show us to have some faith? seriously... we win time possession, all that stuff... but we are 1-3.. i mean, every time any of us get excited, the skins suck it up... why should we be excited? i want this team to win just as much as any of you guys, but i hate being extremely depressed and angry every week basically... the skins lose, my week sucks... the skins win, i'm generally happy

Come on now. We lost a game.

The season is a quarter of the way over.

I know how bad everything looks right now, but this is one game at a time, either winning a game at a time or losing a game at a time, there is no need to be talking about anything that has to do with the end of the season at this point.

Archived