Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Cheer THIS

Dan T.

Patrick Ramsey has been accused of holding the ball too long and forcing throws. A prime example was the final (?) INT in New York Sunday, when he forced a deep throw despite blanket coverage and two guys in his face.

Ramsey's earned a reputation for being tough by holding the ball in the face of pressure in order to make a play. But as Joe Gibbs said this week, he needs to learn that if nothing's there he should either throw the ball away or take off and run.

SOOOO, I propose the first time Ramsey throws a ball into the 5th row when he recognizes nothing's there, the Fed Ex crowd give a ROUSING cheer. This will show Patrick we appreciate his smarts as well as his courage, and it will show the Nation that 'Skins fans GET IT.

Whadda say?

Originally posted by Opiate-Zeo

LOL

Henry, I thought the same thing. I was like...what do they do different then any other fans. Just because they called out hugh's name for making a tackle.

In almost every NFL game you here "these guys are the best fans in football" (There's like a group of 25 teams they say this about) that's why I just turn the radio on. The TV announcers always try to create drama or talk about useless situations.

Archived