Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trotter trashing Skins on Philly Radio

JJredskins00

Was just driving home, and Trotter was badmouthing the Skins.

Only remember a few parts.

Called Snyder arrogant, hard to communicate with.

Spurrier: :laugh: Said Spurrier was always beating him off the field to make his tee time. Spurrier too stubborn to change the system.

Sorry that's all I can remember. Jeremiah Traitor (x2) still running his mouth.

*Note: The Spurrier criticism did not bother me.

Trotter is a role player with the Eagles this time around. He is hardly the straw that stirs the drink. He ought to keep his mouth shut and be grateful that after trashing Andy Reid for 'not treating him like a man' (remember that line?) that Andy was willing to bring him back to Philly.

Trotter should focus on graduating off the punt coverage team and starting at middle linebacker.

If only he was smart enough to be in the place he was supposed to

If the only Snyder was smart enough not to open the check book KNOWING that was Trotter's calling card :silly:

Trotter is what he is and was what he was....just can't make him read a defense- gotta throw him at one and see what he breaks.

I wouldn't doubt he could still be pretty productive with the Eagles or a similar defense this year or in the future, either. Just not a thinking man's linebacker...

Trotter,

How many game did you cost us last year?

1. Not covering Stephen Davis (a Redskin unlike Mr. Totter- a good name for him- who actually did something) who took the ball down to the goal line on a Delhomme pass leading to a game winning touchdown.

2. Running into the same gap as Ohalete, creating a gap that led Ricky "I'm retired because I got high" Williams to easily break one for a TD when we played Miami last year.

There's more but I'll leave it there.

Conclusions:

Dan Snyder is arrogant, Steve Spurrier likes golf more than football and Mr. Totter's best hit was a cheap shot to former teammate/punter Sean Landetta in week 1.

Any Questions?

Trotter,

How many game did you cost us last year?

1. Not covering Stephen Davis (a Redskin unlike Mr. Totter- a good name for him- who actually did something) who took the ball down to the goal line on a Delhomme pass leading to a game winning touchdown.

2. Running into the same gap as Ohalete, creating a gap that led Ricky "I'm retired because I got high" Williams to easily break one for a TD when we played Miami last year.

There's more but I'll leave it there.

Conclusions:

Dan Snyder is arrogant, Steve Spurrier likes golf more than football and Mr. Totter's best hit was a cheap shot to former teammate/punter Sean Landetta in week 1.

Any Questions?

You forgot one!!!

Redskins vs. Giants 1 last year.

The Giants were trying to get some more points before halftime, but we stopped their 3rd down play so they were going to have to punt....UNTIL......Trotter punched some guy one the sideline and got in a fight, result.......15 yard penatly, continued Giants drive, drive results in TD. Redskins end up losing in OT.

Originally posted by harper le bel

the huge pay day he STOLE

if youre gonna steal money...is there anyone who deserves to have it stolen from them more than lil danni

Why? What did he do... ? Did I miss something unethical, evil or illegal he did?

Predicted response: He tried to buy a Super Bowl, he raped my Mother, then he ran over my dog last weekend. No, you're not too predictable... :doh:

Nick

Archived