Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trotter trashing Skins on Philly Radio

JJredskins00

Originally posted by jrfriedm

Tortter best years are far behind him.

I definately agree there. He did leave here with a bit of class and dignity, which makes me wonder if this is put-on for the press or what... I have no idea. Should have seen it coming as much trash talking as he did a couple years ago when Philly franchised him.

At least he enjoyed his one and only true payday, though. Good thing, considering it'll be his last.

Nick

Originally posted by bulldog

Trotter is a role player with the Eagles this time around. He is hardly the straw that stirs the drink. He ought to keep his mouth shut and be grateful that after trashing Andy Reid for 'not treating him like a man' (remember that line?) that Andy was willing to bring him back to Philly.

Trotter should focus on graduating off the punt coverage team and starting at middle linebacker.

I was thinking the exact same things and couldn't have said them better.

Well Snyder is arrogant and Steve Spurrier probabaly was running off the field to catch his tee time.

But a player shouldn't have any need to communicate with an owner. He should be thankful we let him go in time to get on with another team and gave him such a good contract.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds....

Archived