Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th MAN ALERT!!!! This from the Cowboys board..........

TC4

It's inevitable. Like the Yankees, the Cowboys have a cult fanbase in every city. Probably the largest outside Dallas is right here in the DC area. I posted many times about this problem. It WILL be about 35% Cowboy fans at FedEx and of the 65% that are Skinsfans, many will be at the bar or club level.

The Redskins themselves will have to silence all these SORRY MFs who've never SEEN the state of Texas but insist on being Cowboy fans because they didn't have the stomach to get behind their home team in the 70s or 90s.

If we start to take some games back, half of those Cowboy fans will go away and the other half will come back to the B&G, claiming they never left. Sickening.

:point2sky :helmet: :point2sky

Just proves how incompetent Cowboys fans are...

NOTE TO ALL COWBOYS FANS!! You just can't simply roll into FedEx and expect to instantly tailgate.

You need tickets to the game, and plus, you need tickets to the tailgating and parking spaces. One dude who has a pass does not mean you have a crazy tailgate party with all the Cowboy fans in the metro area.

But if you guys want to think it's easy enough to get tix on the street and just mill around FedEx wherever you want...go ahead and think that.

Good luck getting tickets for "no more than face value" (I think that's what that thread said)...good luck getting tailgate space...good luck not getting verbally harassed and humiliated...and good luck beating us on Monday!

Originally posted by Yusuf06

This must NOT be allowed to happen. This sh!t has got to stop. Anybody think we could rent some Fecals fans for the Monday night game ? That way we could :slap::kungfu: the pukes fans down good without having to worry about any of us facing the:cop: As for the Fecals fans, I'm sure they're used to doing time anyway.

THIS is the crystallized epitome of the difference between Philly and D.C. fans. Philadelphia fans intimidate and sometimes assault opposing fans who attend Eagles home games. DC fans seek to CONTRACT OUT for the services of thugs to intimidate fans.

Originally posted by xanathos19

Just proves how incompetent Cowboys fans are...

NOTE TO ALL COWBOYS FANS!! You just can't simply roll into FedEx and expect to instantly tailgate.

You need tickets to the game, and plus, you need tickets to the tailgating and parking spaces. One dude who has a pass does not mean you have a crazy tailgate party with all the Cowboy fans in the metro area.

But if you guys want to think it's easy enough to get tix on the street and just mill around FedEx wherever you want...go ahead and think that.

Good luck getting tickets for "no more than face value" (I think that's what that thread said)...good luck getting tailgate space...good luck not getting verbally harassed and humiliated...and good luck beating us on Monday!

It's really not that difficult to get tickets for the game. There is over 100 of them on ebay right now, not to mention all of the ticket brokers, scalpers in front of the stadium, or the way I've gotten mine for the past 6 years, by through a friend who is a season ticket holder.

Archived