Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th MAN ALERT!!!! This from the Cowboys board..........

TC4

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

First, lemme just say that Dallas fans showing up in hordes & "infesting" FedEx this time I think will not be much of an issue. There are too many Redskins fans that have suddenly stopped selling their tix to opposing team fans & their friends because they are tired of going to the games & watching us lose. I see a lot of Redskins fans keeping their tix & anticipating this game & Pukes fans are just gonna be sorely outnumbered & harrassed at this game, as they should be.

If you are going to the MNF game, you MUST:

1 - Scream your motherf*ckin' azz off!

2 - Harass the everlovin' sh*t out of every Pukes fan you encounter! We MUST make them think twice about comin' back to our house & taking away Homefield advantage against them! I'm sick of these sh*tty Pukes fans! They act as though we don't have the right to be pissed that they do this! Let's make them suffer!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

Those ****es are more than welcome to roll over to F-51.

However they need balls to roll.

And when it comes to F-51, Cowboys fans don't have balls.

I welcome the meeting.

But let it be known, we will destroy any Cowboys fan in our path.

Ya know, I thought the next time I got to FedEx, I would stop by F-51.

However, I am neither a ***** or have balls.

Hmmmmmm.

What should I do?

;)

Blondie

Guest Goatroper

Let me offer a big, hearty, early Texas welcome to all Redskins fans who can come to Texas Stadium on Dec. 26.

Y'all come! The more the better! We welcome you to our stadium and wish your team the best of luck.

While we always dreaded playing at RFK, your new digs at FedEx have become a home away from home for the Dallas Cowboys. We find it's a great venue for Cowboys football, and we always look forward to matching our skills with the Redskins.

As for the punks who strut around trying to look bad in the parking lot, they make us laugh! What clowns! And with pepper spray no less - hilarious!

Good luck, sweeties, and may the best team win -- as usual.

Originally posted by skinsfan44

All I got to say is, that skinsandterps is a TRADER.

What was he thinking? :doh:

Don't worry.

The DTC will bring the PAIN to any cowpuke fan that comes by F-51.

Maybe skinsandterps is a T-R-A-I-T-O-R too. Just don't challenge anyone to a spellingbee and you should be ok.

Here's to an injury free game. :cool:

Goatroper wrote:

"Let me offer a big, hearty, early Texas welcome to all Redskins fans who can come to Texas Stadium on Dec. 26.

Y'all come! The more the better! We welcome you to our stadium and wish your team the best of luck.

While we always dreaded playing at RFK, your new digs at FedEx have become a home away from home for the Dallas Cowboys. We find it's a great venue for Cowboys football, and we always look forward to matching our skills with the Redskins.

As for the punks who strut around trying to look bad in the parking lot, they make us laugh! What clowns! And with pepper spray no less - hilarious!

Good luck, sweeties, and may the best team win -- as usual."

Have you ever been to Texas Stadium for a Skins/Redskins game?

There are 1,000's of Skins fans there just like the 1,000's of Dallas fans that come to FedEX.

We have a ton of loyals across the nation just like you - big deal.

Archived