Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Pardon From Gov. Tarhog???

Dan T.

Well, well, well, Tarhog, has created a dilemma for me. I was assigned that huge Shockey pick by Tom as my rightful punishment losing the sig bet to him.

I duly inserted it as my sig pic to begin my one-week bet payoff.

And then in steps Tarhog with:

"Sorry guys. As hard as it was, since that Shockey sig pic exceeded allowable pixel size, I HAD to delete it. Just doing my job fellas."

Now, is this like the case of the condemned man being strapped in to the electric chair, the switch is thrown, and NOTHING HAPPENS- so legend has it that the man goes free, right?

So I'm off the hook for the sig bet?

Dude, if you even size it smaller (way smaller, like, 'can barely see it' smaller) I am sure the ExtremeSkins admins would be very apprciative of you taking it easy on the server bandwidth. ;)

I dunno, I think it's the conscientious thing to do. Heck, Tom would understand. ;)

Jen, that size is just about right! :cheers:

Alright, Tom was a stand-up guy in taking all these bets when his team was down, so I really don't want to weasel out of the payoff.

I'll resize Schlocky to a legal and reasonable size and take my lumps for the week.

Originally posted by Dan T.

OK< the humiliation continues.

Bubba, Tarhog, or someone. . . how do I attach a locally stored pic as a sig pic? I resized the pic, but can't figure out how to use it as a sig pic.

You have to link it on the web, can't upload from your harddrive. I've got you fixed, although it wasn't any fun!

Originally posted by Tarhog

You have to link it on the web, can't upload from your harddrive. I've got you fixed, although it wasn't any fun!

Thanks for the help, Tarhog.

It kills me that the first sig pic I ever use is Jeremy Schlockey. :doh: Enjoy the week, Tom.

Archived