Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll:Which Redskins jersey should I wear to watch the games........

TC4

Okay, I need the help of my Redskins bretheren......

I have as of now two Redskins jerseys. One of them is a white away jersey that has my last name and my lucky number(#4) on it. The other one, which has been in retirement, is one in the home colors with #9 and Jurgensen on it.

I was thinking that with the return of Joe Gibbs that maybe I should break out the ol' #9 and wear it instead of the white one, but I just can't decide, so I need your help.

So which one to I wear...............

****EDIT****

****The cut off for this poll is 12 AM Sunday EST****

I have a similar dilemma.

I have a replica custom jersey with my name and lucky number (44) in white. It's getting a little tight and stained. :(

I also have a D Green Authentic in Burgundy that fits just right.

Usually, I wear the color the Skins wear. Didn't work out for me last year though. :doh:

So, do I match the Skins color and almost never wear my nice jersey, or wear the replica just for good luck? Maybe we can start a new ritual by always wearing the opposite of the Redskins.

Funny, this is the ONLY thing in the world I am superstitious about. Normally, I am ridiculously logical and would make fun of someone for thinking like this. I can help it, I've got a sickness.

Originally posted by WallyG3

I have a similar dilemma.

I have a replica custom jersey with my name and lucky number (44) in white. It's getting a little tight and stained. :(

I also have a D Green Authentic in Burgundy that fits just right.

Usually, I wear the color the Skins wear. Didn't work out for me last year though. :doh:

So, do I match the Skins color and almost never wear my nice jersey, or wear the replica just for good luck? Maybe we can start a new ritual by always wearing the opposite of the Redskins.

Funny, this is the ONLY thing in the world I am superstitious about. Normally, I am ridiculously logical and would make fun of someone for thinking like this. I can help it, I've got a sickness.

Definitely wear the authentic. We need burgandy and white at the stadium and throughout town

TC4 , one question for ya , just how lucky is the #4 with your name on it ? have you been to any recent skins games with that one on j/k . wear the # 9 :cool:

i just bought 2 jerseys during lunch for the wife and myself

got her a white #8 and i picked up a burgundy #36 :D HTTR

enjoy the game !!!

:cheers:

:ravensuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I'll be wearing my white Portis jersey for week 1, representing over here in AZ cuz I'm going to a kickoff party on Sunday. Gonna have :beerglass for breakfast and lunch, then fire up the BBQ...

This is going to be great, can't wait for this Sunday! I probably won't be able to sleep tomorrow night in anticipation.

Here's to a great season, guys!:cheers:

Hopefully, by the Dallas game, I will have my Taylor jersey & I will be weraing that the majority of the season, but for now, I will be wearing either my burgundy Arrington jesrey or my throwback Smoot jersey...I would go with the throwback Jergenson, but that's just me...

Archived