Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fellow Extremers What to do.

jRight

Help with this decison.

Should I go to the game and see Joe Jackson Gibbs first game back, Or watch the game in my own home with a group of six good friends in all of its HD glory.

Heres the catch My Godfather as amazing lower level seats behind to endzone. The only way I go is if I take his 2 little (sometimes bad) nephews 11 & 10 to the game (He can't make it). So today at 12:15 he calls me and ask if I would like to go. Now I know the kids pretty well. They can be a handful. What do I do.

On the other hand

I have a new 51 inch HDTV at home, and plan to have some of my friends over to enjoy it. It would be my first real Skins game in my new house, in HD, with my friends over. or should I wait till week2 against the GMen

Help with this decison.

Should I go to the game and see Joe Jackson Gibbs first game back, Or watch the game in my own home with a group of six good friends in all of its HD glory.

Heres the catch My Godfather as amazing lower level seats behind to endzone. The only way I go is if I take his 2 little (sometimes bad) nephews 11 & 10 to the game (He can't make it). So today at 12:15 he calls me and ask if I would like to go. Now I know the kids pretty well. They can be a handful. What do I do.

On the other hand

I have a new 51 inch HDTV at home, and plan to have some of my friends over to enjoy it. It would be my first real Skins game in my new house, in HD, with my friends over. or should I wait till week2 against the GMen

Ok, what do you want to say five years from now?

1. I was there when the great one returned

or

2. Naah, I had tickets but I watched it at home

your call

ok, let's look at it from another historical angle. Let's say you are from Boston, die hard Sox Fan, and it is 1975. You have the same choices for Game Six of the World Series. Now would you rather say you saw Carlton Fisk hit the homerun live and in person or you watched it on TV like the rest of America?

No mistaking this would be a great time.

But yall must understand, these kids...ADD, Spoil, a slew of others issues. something to think about. Just think a set of 2 problem childs & Dennis the Menace. at a redskins game with 92 thousand people. Also remember these are not my Kids.

Most likely I am going.

Originally posted by jRight

No mistaking this would be a great time.

But yall must understand, these kids...ADD, Spoil, a slew of others issues. something to think about. Just think a set of 2 problem childs & Dennis the Menace. at a redskins game with 92 thousand people. Also remember these are not my Kids.

Most likely I am going.

Yea, I could see how they could ruin it for you...I hope not...let me be optimistic....maybe the spirit of the redskins will get into their blood and they will enjoy themselves.

make them have a game they will remeber the rest of their lives...

so they can post on a Message board the story about how they were at the game Joe Gibbs came back, and praise your name as the one who made it happen. :)

plus a little sacarfice is good karma... and that can always help ensure a victory :halo:

jRight - you should try to impress upon them how big this is, how they are witnessing history. Also, tell them about how LaVar challenged the Redskins fans to make some noise. Tell them if they do their part, it could be the loudest game in Redskins history. It could be.

Originally posted by WallyG3

jRight - you should try to impress upon them how big this is, how they are witnessing history. Also, tell them about how LaVar challenged the Redskins fans to make some noise. Tell them if they do their part, it could be the loudest game in Redskins history. It could be.

or you could just bribe the brats

If I lived that close there would be no choice. I'd be there. Here's a real dilema. I work with a guy who has a ticket if I want to go. However due to prior obligations it would have to be a one day trip which means a seven hour drive to the stadium, watch the game, then probably an eight hour drive home. I'm coming up two other times this season (Green Bay & NYG) so my decision is to chill at the house and after our game watch the Dal-Min and Phi-NY games on Sunday Ticket.

The only thing I would add is that the decision is ultimately up to you. However, I've been looking forward to this day since Gibbs announced his retrun. It will be the first opportunity for Fedex Field to be absolutely crazy. 91,665 fans cheering for the skins. WOW! I plan on heading in by noon, hit the bathroom, the beerline and in my seat by 12:30-12:40. I will not miss any player introductions. It is going to be an experience of a lifetime. Although, the Dallas game might surpass it.

If you need help with the kids, bring 'em by F-51.

When I get done with 'em, they'll either.....

1) be screaming so loud that your Godfather will hear 'em

or

2) be scared so sh!tless that they'll be on their best behavior

Give 'em a beer and tell them to act a fool. Kids love to act like fools. I know this because I'm still a kid.

Archived