Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Coffee....

DCBnG21

I'm a habitual coffee drinker, and I just ran out. I'm on Amazon.com and was just looking through all of the coffee.... <p> I'm assuming there have to be other coffee freaks on the site, does anybody have a favorite blend that they would suggest I try? <p>

For everyone bored by coffee, I sincerely apologize, but I'm terribly bored waiting for the Pat's pre-game to start, and I really do need more coffee

Yeah, I know about Jmcn Blue Mntn, it is great from what I understand, but about the cheapest you can find it is $25/lb. At a bag per week, that's gonna be quite a coffee tab. I'll try to find some of the Intelligentsia Coffee though. Thanks for the feedback...

Your coffee maker has a lot to do with the quality of your coffee.

One that holds preheated water (Bunn) works good. They are also fast. 3 minutes for a 10 cup pot.

Personally, I'm a 7-11 coffee fan. Which is a slightly tweaked version of 8 o'clock coffee.

Plain I know, but that's how I like things.

7/11 really isn't bad though. I used to drink it a lot when I lived in VA. It's all Dunkin Donuts up here though. DD has great coffee, I don't know what it is, but there is something very addictive about it. It also seems to work like a laxative, but I'm not sure what that says about the quality of it....

I ordered some of the Intelleginsia, should be here soon. I'll order the Stanton next time. Thanks Code

Archived