Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

another fantasy trade

Mr. S

I get Tom Brady and Quncy Morgan

I lose Trent Green

I still have Jake Plummer and Kurt Warner, and Steve Smith, Rod Gardner, Peter Warrick, and Deion Branch, with Josh Reed on the bench.

Is it worth it, I dont really need another 2nd receiver, but would Tom Brady be better?

Take this and run..even if Morgan doesn't turn out well...Brady will be more than fine as a starting QB. The Cheifs aren't going to be as good as people think they are, and with all the injuries to their WR's Trent will have a down year too.

Brady never beats you with turnovers and occaisionally pops for a big game. He's no world beater...but the idea of getting him plus another player for a guy that has serious risk of his own.

You make this deal.

Originally posted by fwo40

Take this and run..even if Morgan doesn't turn out well...Brady will be more than fine as a starting QB. The Cheifs aren't going to be as good as people think they are, and with all the injuries to their WR's Trent will have a down year too.

Brady never beats you with turnovers and occaisionally pops for a big game. He's no world beater...but the idea of getting him plus another player for a guy that has serious risk of his own...is pretty good

You make this deal.

woops just trying to edit my orignal post-and messed up. Well, doesn't hurt to hear good adivce twice :D

I agree with Chachie. Losing Trent Green for Tom Brady? Not worth it - Quincy Morgan doesn't exactly make or break your team but I doubt he does alot better than Warrick or Gardner. I think you'll score more points with Green than with Brady. Holmes and Gonzalez will help you with that.

Guest Westbrook36

Pass on the trade. Never take a third or fourth tier player to give up a markedly better fantasy player, position for position, for a lesser.

Honestly, how many games would Quincy Morgan be in your starting lineup? If you answered more than 4, then you have more serious problems that can be addressed with this trade.

Archived