Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh no Yankees look behind you

jbooma

COME ON SOX!! They still have one series left(i think), and look out. Boston's pitching will only get better. Pedro looked real good yesterday, Lowe is pitching great and well, Curt is the man. I just wish the phillies would have signed him instead of Millwood.

Yankees Suck!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yup, they surely suck. They suck so bad that they have made the Sox look like the "Red headed **** stepchild" of major league baseball for decades now.

Maybe in a hundered years or so, the Sox may catch up in number of penants and league championships.......................

NOT !

Originally posted by Pete

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yup, they surely suck. They suck so bad that they have made the Sox look like the "Red headed **** stepchild" of major league baseball for decades now.

Maybe in a hundered years or so, the Sox may catch up in number of penants and league championships.......................

NOT !

we will see 6 more games between them and guess what you have no pitching now :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Cskin

Who was it that was counting the Braves out about the time of the All-Star game?

Looks like Ole' Bobby Cox has the Braves stomping the life out of the Philles and Marlins.

Up by 8.5 a night or two ago!!!!!

Bobby better get MOY he has been passed many times before, but this year is just amazing.

How do you think Arod feels while watching his old Rangers look like a real team now, and unlike the yankees, young :laugh: what a fool.

Clearly the red sox are the better team of the two and one of the hottest team in the league. I wont be suprised if the red sox come back and win the division.

Usually its the yankees with better pitching but his time its the red sox. who would wanna face schillings and pedro in the playoffs

thats like facing the diamondbacks 1, 2 punch johnson and schillings.

maybe the red sox can win this yr?

Holy ****!

Originally posted by Oldskool

They play a 3 game series against the Angels starting tomorrow so dont start counting dem chickens yet.... :D

if anahiem is like oakland not problem, we swept them before :)

it should be a good series though, hopefully pedro and curt will be pitching

Originally posted by jbooma

if anahiem is like oakland not problem, we swept them before :)

it should be a good series though, hopefully pedro and curt will be pitching

Anaheim doesnt have the pitching that Oakland has but they are #1 in MLB in batting average. They are a better hitting team than Oakland.

I went to 2 of the games that they played here in SoCal and they split the series.

Both teams are 9-1 in their last 10 games. As always it will come down to which team wants it more.

Im an Orioles fan but i wanna see Red Sox win it all this yr man.

Sports been so boring lately , if red sox win GOD the whole freaking country would go nutz.

It would be the biggest story in sports since .. i cant even think of any.

Originally posted by pr11fan

The yankees are royally screwed I'm happy to say. Boston, Anaheim, or Oakland should be able to take them in a 7 game series due to better pitching which is what wins in the postseason. I'd be shocked if the Yanks are even in the ws this year.

i will be shocked if they make the playoffs now, or even make it past the first round, and arod's old team is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot younger

Hey Tom what do you think now 22-0 in NY!!!!!!

The invincibility factor is almost completely gone now.

Should have told you something when they couldn't get Randy Johnson at the trade deadline, there's nobody left for the Yankees to give up.

Come playoff time, the Yankees might still get by on mystique and aura, but, the Red Sox aren't afraid of the Yankees.

Originally posted by keith

Yankees no pitching. Red Sox pitching.

usually it was the yanks with good pitching now its the red sox. yanks are dead.

not only that but when you spend $180 million on a team it has to be better then this!!!!! :laugh:

Archived