Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread-SKINS/RAMS

Blondie

Originally posted by Sarge

It's horrible:rolleyes: It rained a little bit yesterday:laugh:

Sunny and high 80's since I got here last year, with a nice cooling breeze. It's really rough, but I actually miss cooler weather, especially when football season gets going

yeah .... we REALLY pity you... :)

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

Everytime they say his name I picture waffles.

:drool: :insane: :confused:

You might want to get that looked out....I gotta admit though that made me laugh out loud....I think I just got spiddle on my shirt

Originally posted by Sarge

It's horrible:rolleyes: It rained a little bit yesterday:laugh:

Sunny and high 80's since I got here last year, with a nice cooling breeze. It's really rough, but I actually miss cooler weather, especially when football season gets going

Oh yeah, sounds horrible. You're a freakin martyr! :cool:

Okay. Game over. Stand by for "Tonights winners and losers", It still isn't to late to trade ror sign......" " My thoughts about tonights game" and of course "Calm Down" or something like that.

BTW. i'm going to find out who comes up with those reality shows on Fox and pop them upside the head.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Okay. Game over. Stand by for "Tonights winners and losers", It still isn't to late to trade ror sign......" " My thoughts about tonights game" and of course "Calm Down" or something like that.

BTW. i'm going to find out who comes up with those reality shows on Fox and pop them upside the head.

Trade the whole team

Ramsey Sucks

Gibbs sucks

Defense sucks

Just thought I 'd get the panicers started

Archived