Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Vs Lithuiana

afparent

Go Lithuania!

:high:

eh, i just can't bring myself to root for these prima donnas, what with their tattoos and gangsta rap and their complete inability to shoot a jumper.

bring back the college players...they may lose, but at least they'd want to be there, and not treat the games like just another exotic summer camp.

Originally posted by PiLfan

Go Lithuania!

eh, i just can't bring myself to root for these prima donnas, what with their tattoos and gangsta rap and their complete inability to shoot a jumper.

bring back the college players...they may lose, but at least they'd want to be there, and not treat the games like just another exotic summer camp.

Sometimes, I feel the same way. i call it hip-hop BB. I heard some sportscaster ask why can't the Americans make the other teams play their style. The reason is the other teams play the right way. Once they became athletically competitive, the right way is going to beat the hip hop way. Only one person on that team has one a championship and that is Duncan. The rest make millions based on playing the hip hop way, but the hip hop way doesn't win championships.

Go Lithuania!

Tell us what you really think, please.....

You did everything but use the word...

Originally posted by afparent

Sometimes, I feel the same way. i call it hip-hop BB. I heard some sportscaster ask why can't the Americans make the other teams play their style. The reason is the other teams play the right way. Once they became athletically competitive, the right way is going to beat the hip hop way. Only one person on that team has one a championship and that is Duncan. The rest make millions based on playing the hip hop way, but the hip hop way doesn't win championships.

couldn't agree more....i've become very disenfranchised with the NBA style of play over the last 8-10 years. it's not the same team game that it was....it's now all about individuals making drives and dunks at the expense of form and technique.

at least other countries are still playing it the way it was intended...and they're getting better at it all the time, until the "Dream Team", as it were, becomes irrelevant.

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Tell us what you really think, please.....

You did everything but use the word...

give me a fukin' break.

so i don't like the personalities and style of game being played by the men's basketball team, so now i'm a racist.

i admired the game and its players not too long ago....when they emphasized playing as a team, perimeter shooting, free throws and guarding. but that doesn't sell....no, nowadays dunks sell....punk attitude sells....bling bling sells. which is why i'm glad the Pistons won the championship this year....they're the anti-thesis (i.e., anti-Lakers) of what the game is trying to hype in today's market.

give me a fukin' break.

so now i'm a racist.

i....punk attitude sells....bling bling sells. which is why i'm glad the Pistons won the championship this year....they're the anti-thesis (i.e., anti-Lakers) of what the game is trying to hype in today's market.

What i said before....

Archived