Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins.com:Hooters to Open At FedExField On Saturday

TK

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2888

Hooters to Open At FedExField On Saturday

August 13, 2004

In 2004, FedExField will feature a full-service Hooters restaurant, complete with Hooters signature dishes including chicken wings, plenty of TV screens to watch earlier/later games and NFL highlights, plus 20 of the famous Hooters servers.

For a menu and more information, click here!

Located on the Club Level the west end zone between sections 314-315, the new Hooters will be the only sit-down restaurant at the 91,665-seat stadium. With 200-plus seats, it is the world's largest Hooters restaurant.

The restaurant will be open only on game days. It will open two hours before each game and remain open two hours after every game for a fifth quarter party. No reservations are required. Come early, stay late!

Along with chicken wings, the Hooters menu will feature hot dogs, seafood, salads and sandwiches. Beer will be served in 20-ounce drafts and 16-ounce plastic bottles. Soft drinks and bottled water will also be available.

Hooters of America, Inc., is the franchiser and operator of over 350 restaurants in 43 states and 10 countries. Hooters is well known for its brand of food and fun, featuring a casual beach-theme atmosphere and service provided by the All-America cheerleaders known as the Hooters Girls.

Anyone ever wonder why those bright yellow seats of the club section are always empty? It's dissapointing that people would stay indoors in the club section and watch the game on a big TV when they could be out there screaming their lungs out for our team. Putting in a Hooters is just one more way to keep those yellow seats empty...:doh:

Here's what *I* want to know -- why pay $2,000-$4,000 for a Club season ticket so you can SIT AT HOOTERS and watch the game. Of course, there are many Hooters you can watch the game at that wouldn't charge you that cover.

This isn't a criticism if people want to do that -- I just don't understand why you would.

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

Anyone ever wonder why those bright yellow seats of the club section are always empty? It's dissapointing that people would stay indoors in the club section and watch the game on a big TV when they could be out there screaming their lungs out for our team. Putting in a Hooters is just one more way to keep those yellow seats empty...:doh:

They should have the hooters girls deliver food to the seats.:D

Does anyone know why they took out the escalators,

my feet are killing me.

Archived