Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for a Jersey

JustinT

I am looking for a good place to buy jerseys from. First thing is the price. Where is the best prices on the net? Also, and this is pretty important... I dont really like getting jerseys that are long as hell.... I have some Nike jerseys and they fit perfect. Problem is, Nike only sells college jersery... Help... oh yeah I almost forgot :dallasuck

Nike doesn't sell NFL jerseys. I heard it was because they were selling Lavar's jersey, even though he was not signed with the player's union, so the NFL did not allow them to sell their jerseys any longer. I can't say whether that's true or not, but that's just what I heard.

Originally posted by SkinsFan589

Nike doesn't sell NFL jerseys. I heard it was because they were selling Lavar's jersey, even though he was not signed with the player's union, so the NFL did not allow them to sell their jerseys any longer. I can't say whether that's true or not, but that's just what I heard.

Adidas has the NFL contract at the moment. Over the past few years, Nike had the contract and Starter did before them. Unless you find some oldies still in stock, they should be no new Nike Redskins jerseys.

Originally posted by gridironmike

Adidas has the NFL contract at the moment. Over the past few years, Nike had the contract and Starter did before them. Unless you find some oldies still in stock, they should be no new Nike Redskins jerseys.

Reebok has the NFL contract. Had it the last two years. Adidas had it before them.

Reebok 2004 NFL Authentic Player Jersey

hey justin? do u know where laurel mall is? if u do, go to a store called "head 2 head" they have plenty of jerseys, and all for 50 bucks. fifteen less than the suggested price. and they have a lot of jerseys on sale (all of the players are gone though). they have plenty of third jerseys i never had even seen b4. like:

packers yellow

ravens black (seen it, but never knew where to get it)

bears orange

cowboys black

cowboys silver

eagles black (seen it, but didn't know where sold)

giants red

bucs black

pats silver

lions silver

falcons red (didn't know where to get it)

and plenty more. i highly suggest it.

highly

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

Best place to find jerseys inexpensive is ebay. You can get any current player jersey with tags still on it for about half the price of retail.

Ebay is sweet for jerseys. I got my Monk authentic on Ebay for 120 and it is sick. It does not hang low either. You just need to be careful that you are buying from a legit dealer that is actually sending you an authentic. There are a lot of knock offs out there.

Originally posted by Chief skin

So do I, saw it in the NFL catalog and the price is $230.00, work on the wife for a Christmas gift that is going to be my game plan

I like this to, with the exception of the decals on the sleeves which will rub off in time.

I wouldn't recommend wearing this nie jacket to the stink. It would be covered in beer after we kick the Green and Black all over the field. Nah, I seriously wouldn't wear it though, anywhere but the Stink. Some drunk douche bag is bound to spill something on it.

do you know what the NBA swingman jerseys are? well, replithentic's are like that. the proper term for them is EQT, which i don't know what it stands for. it has sewn on numbers and name plate, like an authentic, but no elastic sleeve bottoms, and is about $150 less (aren't most authentics around 250?)

you should ask dustin, he works at a skins store, and should know more baout them, since he's seen and felt them.

Archived