Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Taylor play w/ the first team on Sat ?

Octane67

If i was the coach, i would see how he does in practice, then insert him a few plays with the first team this game, play him with the second team this week and hope that he plays well ... then start the next week...

and if matt bowen keeps getting faked by play action/bootlegs/etc.. then... i would put Franz in.

coach cancer

Originally posted by blondy536

I think he should start. I know he'll do great against the starters! He should play the first half and rest the second half. I really hope no one else gets hurt in these meaningless games!! :panthersu

Cool sig line... who are they so I can try to find more "pic's" of them online....:D :laugh: :doh:

Originally posted by RDSCNZ20

If i was the coach, i would see how he does in practice, then insert him a few plays with the first team this game, play him with the second team this week and hope that he plays well ... then start the next week...

and if matt bowen keeps getting faked by play action/bootlegs/etc.. then... i would put Franz in.

coach cancer

Franz? Are you kidding? I think they should start Ohalete...he is a better tackler, IMO. At least make them compete for the starting spot; have them battle. Give nothing to Bowen...make him work for it.

I would love to see Taylor play the whole first half against the first and second units. If he dominated the 3rd and 4th units in his first live action he should be able to hang with the 1st and show something against the 2nds.

I don't know what Ohalete has done recently but he's rocketing to the bottom of the depth chart. I thought he played better then Bowen last year and would like to see him get some reps. Franz, we're in trouble if he has to start.

Archived