Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From a Dallas fan

Tass

Oh, man. I feel for you guys, I really do. Our rookie center Johnson went down with a knee injury last preseason and we lost him for the year. The good news is he is back and looking good. If any lineman on your team can come back as good as new it should be Jansen. That is one tough guy and he's actually one of my favorite NFL players. I never wish injury on any team (except the Eagles) and it sure does subtract from the spirit of friendly competition. :( But I think he will be back next year. That Kenyatta Jones guy is pretty solid so keep your heads up. We'll see you guys twice this year. :)

- Tass

cowboyszone.com

P.S. Your smileys are just wrong!

Thanks, fellas. Hey, we all have our favorite teams. I may wrinkle my nose when I hear some teams mentioned *cough*philly*cough* but first and foremost I'm a FOOTBALL fan. Prayers are with Jansen...peace.

Classy Post. I never wish harm on any NFL player including the Eagles, but I understand where you are coming from.

I don't like the Cowboys or the Eagles, but the rivalry is different. The Cowboys is more in line with a deep seated rivlary. The Eagles, well they are just the Eagles and they come from the land of brotherly hate. If I had to wish harm on any team it would be the Eagles.

Originally posted by SkinsFanMania

The Cowboys is more in line with a deep seated rivlary. The Eagles, well they are just the Eagles and they come from the land of brotherly hate. If I had to wish harm on any team it would be the Eagles.

Well, maybe you should change the team on your last flag to the Eagles, then. :D

I hate the Eagles so much because they booed Michael Irvin sustaining a SPINAL injury! Man, they deserve whatever they get. (Karma is a biyatch, Eagles!) I don't recall the Skins fans ever being so classless.

So you guys no their is more than one...

Tough loss for Jansen. That is a tough injury for anyone to come back from. I hate ANY team to have ANY injuries, let alone when the game means nothing. I really want to play our division rivals at full strength. It really gives a good barometer of how each teams offseason moves impacted their teams.

Anyway, Fell for you guys. Who is is back up and does he have any promise?

Sometimes these things work out for the best.

You guys may uncover a nice OT that you didn't know you had.

Archived