Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just sent this to PastaBelly

Dallsux

Dear Mr. Pasquarelli:

How is that you still have a job? You give BOGUS information about Sean Taylor's performance in 3 days of Training Camp, stating that he has of yet been able to "dislodge" Andre Lott from the starting FS position? Where is your information coming form since you haven't even seen him in camp yet? You take someone else's opinion & script it as your own? Because unless you've been there (and you haven't), it's difficult to come up with that kind of analysis! You have to be the WORST football analyst I have ever come across. Thank you for proving the Redskins Nation that you are, without a doubt, a biased reporter who obviously hates the Redskins & everything that they do! Have a nice day! BTW, there won't be any 8 foot subs at Redskins Park tomorrow, so you'll have to bring your own!

I just sent this e-mail to Pastabelly at ESPN.com. I hope this makes him cry, although, my guess is , this won't be the first time that he's gotten an e-mail like this one! :laugh:

:cheers:

He has been to camp though -- John Keim said he saw him there in one of his articles. Lenny's report on his time at the Redskins camp comes out tomorrow.

Not that I'm in any way defending the guy. I hate the fat ****. Read profootballtalk.com tomorrow -- they're going to call Lenny out on some Redskins related stuff.

Originally posted by RedskinsMarchingBand

Would be nice if he uses that post in an article or gives you a reply. All of us skins fans here should send him e-mail like that.

I agree...I think everyone should just bombard him with e-mails about this article. Maybe ESPN.com will start getting the hint & separate themselves from this azzhole once & for all!

:nutkick: :kungfu:

:logo:

I heard him on ESPN radio this afternoon. He spoke briefly on his time at training camp saying only that he did not like Brunell, that he did not look good and that was he opinion on him at this time last year. Jerk.

Originally posted by Hooper

He has been to camp though -- John Keim said he saw him there in one of his articles. Lenny's report on his time at the Redskins camp comes out tomorrow.

Not that I'm in any way defending the guy. I hate the fat ****. Read profootballtalk.com tomorrow -- they're going to call Lenny out on some Redskins related stuff.

My understanding is that he is not supposed to be there until tomorrow, but even if he has been there, so what...what's he gonna do, ban me from ever reading his articles again? :jump: It's just tiring reading someone's bs all the time about how the Redskins suck because they don't look like any other team. :bsflag:

:nutkick: :kungfu:

:helmet:

Originally posted by KevinMac

When you write him, be sure to include what he said about Atlanta way back on August 3rd (not judging players after 2 pracitices, safeties most difficult to read, blah, blah, blah).

In fact, send him a link to the article where he said it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingCamp04/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1850942

http://sports.espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/espn.com.html

I think it best for others to send an e-mail to back mine up, if you agree with what I sent or at least the spirit of what I sent. If I send more e-mails, it's just gonna seem like I'm a crazy Redskins fan with someone to lash out at for the bad performances over the last 10 years. If you want to send an e-mail to Pastabelly, this should be the right link to send the e-mail on to ESPN.com & hopefully to Pastabelly & Pastabelly's bosses...

:cheers:

Originally posted by HTTR42

I heard him on ESPN radio this afternoon. He spoke briefly on his time at training camp saying only that he did not like Brunell, that he did not look good and that was he opinion on him at this time last year. Jerk.

He probably wasn't even paying attention...he was following the smell of stadium dogs & cotton candy & just repeated himself from last year because he lost his focus...:rolleyes: what a moron

Someone should also bring up tha fact he all but called Gibbs a blowhard in one of his articles. He referred to Gibb's statements about Ramsey and Brunell getting equal opportunities as "blowhard rhetoric". (in an article posted in anothe thread.)

Originally posted by Montilar

Someone should also bring up tha fact he all but called Gibbs a blowhard in one of his articles. He referred to Gibb's statements about Ramsey and Brunell getting equal opportunities as "blowhard rhetoric". (in an article posted in anothe thread.)

What a pr!ck!!!:doh:

Originally posted by Montilar

Yeh, that f_cking pissed me off! He must REALLY hate the Redskins' organization. I hope he drowns in his fat-sweat while he sleeps!! :evil:

Originally posted by posse

I think that's a dick-move, honestly.

You people take this stuff way to seriously. I didn't know Redskins fans were so mean-spirited.

I don't know what team you root for, but this isn't mean-spirited.

It's called passionate. :logo:

Archived