Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just sent this to PastaBelly

Dallsux

Originally posted by buckeyeG

Frankly I don't think he's worth the finger tapping.

Maybe not, but I think it's worth the effort to say something about his sh*tty reporting & his inability to be objective about the Redskins. I know it doesn't really matter what he thinks, but if he says one thing about the Falcons camp & how judging the rookies this early is silly, basically, because it is so early on in the TC, then turns around & makes remarks about Taylor being confused & mixed up & unable to steal the #1 spot from Lott...it's just a bit hippo-critical for me & I wanted him to know how I felt, regardless of how silly I came out looking! I said what I needed to say & that's what's important to me & I figured there would be people on here who would appreciate my efforts.

:)

Originally posted by posse

I think that's a dick-move, honestly.

You people take this stuff way to seriously. I didn't know Redskins fans were so mean-spirited.

What's mean=spirited about it? I voiced my opinion about his sh*tty reporting, as always. He obviously doesn't like the Redskins based on more than one report, so I let him have it.

Aside from that, we take this way too seriously? HELLOOOOOOO!!! Are you on Extremeskins.com or so-soskins.com cause I thought it said extremeskins when I came in today!

:evil: :allhail: :tantrum: :evil:

Archived