Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone noticed that........

TC4

:jump:

Just wait until the season starts and the fans at the stadium start seeing us there wearing our ExtremeSkins shirts, hats and fleeces.... Fleeces?? What's the plural of Fleece? Or is that the plural of Flooce? :rolleyes:

we also set a record for the most users on at one time with 614. I must say Eagles_Legendz, you truly are committed to the redskins considering you're a eagles fan. Do I sense some mixed loyalty. You know, if anyone really looks closely enough at themselves they will find that they are a redskin fan. jk

:D

When I registered, I just thought it was great to have a place to talk about football without having to wade through the hip-deep juvenile crap that you got on the TSN and washingtonpost.com boards. Now we have regular Q&A's with Doc Walker, inpromptu Q&A's with Patrick Ramsey, Bang's cartoons and 14,973 more members?! If you build it, they will come...:)

Originally posted by illone

that's alot of redskins fans on one site....

anybody know if we have the most of the other nfl teams?

I enjoy reading this board more than the Eagles board sometimes, I like this place

The official Eagles message board has 49,247 members but it is the official board so it's not particularily difficult to find

I took a couple minutes yesterday to check just how many of those 15K were "posting members," and how many were registered but had never posted. Without boring you too much with details ...

Roughly 2850 members have posted ... meaning about 12150 have zero.

Of those who have posted, only 1650 or so have more than 10.

And only about 800 of those have 100 or more posts (an arbitrary number intended to establish a baseline for “active” members, picked only for illustrative purposes).

There are other factors, of course, but why quibble? The point is ... the total membership and the “active” posting membership at Extreme are clearly different animals. And I think it’s more than fair to say that a significant percentage of recent the membership explosion can be attributed to our friend and colleague John Tayman and his outstanding cartoons.

Lotsa people getting a Bang out of Extremeskins. :)

yeh I noticed Om that the number of posting members is still relatively low. Otherwise, its pretty great, it seems like a lot of people joined right during december/january, and it just grew exponentially from there. Also, Bang is awesome!!!

Archived