Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoot's view of Taylor's injury

From Redskins.com:

Cornerback Fred Smoot was nearby when Taylor's injury occurred.

"He just went up to make a nice play on the ball--and he still made the play--but he tried to catch it and stay in bounds and it looked like he just twisted his knee," Smoot said. "It didn't look serious. He should be all right." Gibbs said the team is taking every precaution during practice to make sure players avoid injuries.

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

From Redskins.com:

Cornerback Fred Smoot was nearby when Taylor's injury occurred.

"He just went up to make a nice play on the ball--and he still made the play--but he tried to catch it and stay in bounds and it looked like he just twisted his knee," Smoot said. "It didn't look serious. He should be all right." Gibbs said the team is taking every precaution during practice to make sure players avoid injuries.

Didn't know Smoot got a medical degree during the off season?:(

Originally posted by docdru

I didn't know you had to be a doctor to make a comment about something that you witnessed

Obviously... :rolleyes:

But there have been instances where innocuous falls have resulted in more serious injury... after the "sprain" has been looked into by medical personnel...

Originally posted by Skinmonger

Good comeback??? My god, are you in 3rd grade?

You probably think the "Can you hear me now?" guy is funny

No, but starting to think you're a bit pathetic. :moon: Chill out dude, have a beer or 2. :40oz: :D

Just because you don't think it's funny is no reason to attack someone who does. Why don't you do something better with your time, like make a donation to Extremeskins?

Henry I'm with you there. Smoot may not be Fred Smoot M.D. But it seems obvious to anyone, well most anyone, a mild knee injury as opposed to a screaming "get the medic ASAP" type injury.

Just Damn people S.T. probably didnt warm up good enough and tweaked a ligiment. Sat on his ass and waited for the cash to roll in, perhaps:) injured beyond repair? *OMG OMG* wait *OMMFG!* no. It'll be ok.

Bah can the season begin soon enough!

I'm just glad we can all talk about this in a light manner given the fact that the MRI of Taylor's knee is negative. I hope he is able to get back in camp soon and that this early injury doesn't get in his head and f*** up his mentality leading into the season.

Archived