Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bars in Atlantic City

RichmondRedskins

Hey everyone,

I'm going to a bachelor party up in AC in a few weeks. I've got the majority of the details worked out (including the bachelor's "entertainment"). Is anyone aware of any good bars (not strip clubs) that are a good time? It would be great if we could run into some bachelorette parties while we're up there. Since I've never been to AC, though, I have no idea where we should go. Any suggestions?

HTTR!

-Clay

To be honest, most of the bars up there stink. There is a decent Irish bar there, but I forgot the name of it (Mackey's or something). The Trump Plaza has a club inside (techno/dance music) and it has a cover charge. My advice would be, if you're going to be in AC, go to the Borgata, play a lot of cards, and drink a lot. Unfortunately it's not really much of a "hook-up" town. Although, I did once have a woman on the side of the street ask if I wanted a B.J. to go along with my beer....Probably not the type I want to take home to Mama though :rolleyes:

Originally posted by herrmag

To be honest, most of the bars up there stink. There is a decent Irish bar there, but I forgot the name of it (Mackey's or something). The Trump Plaza has a club inside (techno/dance music) and it has a cover charge. My advice would be, if you're going to be in AC, go to the Borgata, play a lot of cards, and drink a lot. Unfortunately it's not really much of a "hook-up" town. Although, I did once have a woman on the side of the street ask if I wanted a B.J. to go along with my beer....Probably not the type I want to take home to Mama though :rolleyes:

I've only been there a couple of times, but I remember having a lack of "hook-up" vibe in the clubs we went to- unfortunately I don't remember the names.

I think the strip clubs have city restrictions... like they can only be topless or something, they don't take off the bottoms? I think that's what it was.

The cool thing, though, is (at least the last time I went, which was at least 3 - 4 years ago) that the city also puts a MAX on cab fare at 6 dollars. That may have changed, but that was pretty awesome. Taxi everywhere and always know that if you have 6 bucks (+tip of course) you're set. Pretty nice.

Thanks, guys. For the strip club thing, we're going to "Bare Exposure", which is apparently right across the street from Trump's place. It's fully nude, but they cannot serve alcohol. Their way around this is to bring it over from a bar next door. I'm curious to see how well that works!

Originally posted by RichmondRedskins

Hey everyone,

I'm going to a bachelor party up in AC in a few weeks. I've got the majority of the details worked out (including the bachelor's "entertainment"). Is anyone aware of any good bars (not strip clubs) that are a good time? It would be great if we could run into some bachelorette parties while we're up there. Since I've never been to AC, though, I have no idea where we should go. Any suggestions?

HTTR!

-Clay

AC is not really a big meeting place for woman, unless your paying for them, try the borgata it's brand new, and that's where everyone is going these day's, they have a nice club inside, If you really want to meet up with bachelorette parties? Culture Club in manhattan is the place, guarenteed, it's the bachlorette capital of the planet.

Archived