Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsweek: Confessions of a Personal Trainer (addition to secret lives of wifes)

jbooma

I'm a lonely wife's dream, and hubby's worst nightmare

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5359377/site/newsweek

By Mike Torchia

NewsweekJuly 12 issue - In 30 years in the training business, I've probably had affairs with more than 40 married women. Most of them were in their 30s, married eight to 10 years, with kids, and their husbands weren't paying attention to them. They felt neglected. They didn't feel attractive. Their husbands had become preoccupied with work.

In the beginning, I was scared about having sex with my clients. I was a shy, overweight kid and didn't go to the prom, so I didn't have much confidence at first. Then I got this physique and I discovered that I had this ability to charm women, and I made up for lost time. When I was 17, I put my first ad in a small paper, saying I was looking for clients to train. I had just won Mr. Bodybuilding Teenage New York State, and in my ad I was looking lean and ripped. The first day a woman called me and said, "Do you really look like this?" She asked what my girlfriend thought of my being a trainer, which I thought was strange. (I now know that when a client starts asking what my girlfriend thinks of my training, she wants to know if I'm available.) She told me she was married, that her husband traveled a lot for work and was never home. She said she found that being so sedentary had made her put on some weight. The next day I went to her house. I'd spent a lot of my savings and gotten some help from my mom to buy a really nice dark blue warm-up suit and brand-new white Adidas sneakers so I would look like a professional trainer. When the woman opened the door, she was wearing a black negligee. I went home and told my mother and father, and they forbade me to go back. My parents canceled my ad and said, "This will probably be a problem the rest of your life."

It happens all the time now. The wives today feel they have just as much right, and drive, to have a playmate as their husbands do. It's natural to want to have sex with your trainer. Remember that training is very hands-on. I'm touching them, motivating them, encouraging them, listening to them, relieving their stress and channeling their energy in a more positive way. Just as their husbands used to do at the beginning of their marriage. I'm trained to get inside their heads and push the buttons that will motivate them. But I'm also in their heads in other ways. They connect with me emotionally. It's very important for a trainer to be a good listener.

I once had an interior-designer client who was very beautiful. Like every client, she started opening up about her life; women do the same thing with their hairdressers and trainers. "My husband isn't attentive to me, he used to be so passionate," she explained. It was her birthday and her husband had forgotten. I suggested we have lunch, and she said, "How about dinner?" And that's where I went wrong. For a couple of months after that, we would work out, go back to my place and have sex. I would whisper sexy thoughts to her when I was spotting her at the gym. And then it ended. We got caught by the husband. He wound up calling me up and crying like a baby, asking me to stay away from her.

I don't feel bad about having had affairs with married women, because they were feeling neglected and they just wanted to be loved. One woman said to me her husband had never looked into her eyes when they made love. He couldn't have been that smart, because women love the eye contact. I come from a very passionate, Italian family. When I make love to a woman, I like to have spontaneous sex. I like to do it in the elevator, on the beach, underneath the table in the restaurant. I like to make them feel young, mischievous, alive. If they can have a taste of it again, they can realize they haven't lost it.

I'm 47 now, and over the years I've learned to watch out. I realized I couldn't be sleeping with everyone's wife in town. Number one, you start sleeping with them and they want to stop paying—and I make $150 an hour. I was never paid for sex. I would never do it for that. Because for me it would ruin it. I like to make love to please someone. When they say, "I feel like a real woman again," it's the same thing as when I train them and they tell me how terrific they feel because they fit in clothes they haven't worn for 10 years. The high of training is the same high as making love. I've written a screenplay about it all, called "The Trainer." It's "Shampoo" for the 21st century.

I obviously can't speak for multitudes of people I don't know but, being a betting man, I'd be willing to wager a significant amount that the women weren't the only ones that were not getting the same treatment, after 8 or 10 years of marriage, that they got in the beginning.

Never not once crossed that line when I was a trainer. Roughly 9 years. It's a breach of ethical, moral, and proffessional standards in my eyes. This guys seems to take pride in it though. :doh: Pathetic. Not saying the wives are off the hook either.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Never not once crossed that line when I was a trainer. Roughly 9 years. It's a breach of ethical, moral, and proffessional standards in my eyes. This guys seems to take pride in it though. :doh: Pathetic. Not saying the wives are off the hook either.

Bingo, and in today's world ethics have dissapeared :(

My trainer got caught by HIS wife with one of his clients.

He also owned the gym where he trained.

She took him to the cleaners. He still owns the gym, but has to hold another job to make the payments she won in divorce court.

His now girlfriend is the one he was caught with. When I train, she comes up to the gym to watch what he does.

Ya know the old saying, "If he will run around WITH me he will run around ON me."

Blondie

Wow, this guy can actually score with neglected middle aged overweight women. Wow, I'm really impressed:rolleyes:

Beyond his moral/ethical shortcomings this guy obviously never moved past being the shy, fat kid who was probably bullied. Most likely the only way he can have some semblance of self esteem is by sleeping with someone else's wife.

Originally posted by Brave

I obviously can't speak for multitudes of people I don't know but, being a betting man, I'd be willing to wager a significant amount that the women weren't the only ones that were not getting the same treatment, after 8 or 10 years of marriage, that they got in the beginning.

That's how it is, brave.

Us men are terrible, neglectful husbands. The women is PUSHED into the affair.

When women stop being sexual with their husbands or act prudish about any matter carnal, the men are DOGS AND EVIL for going behind their wives' backs.

Archived