Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellars

skns4life

my sister and her boyfriend called me yesterday from Burger King saying that they think there's a Skins player there eating...they said a little boy and his dad went up to him to ask for his autograph and thats why they thought it was a skins player....she said that he was very big but wasnt that tall, she said he was probably 5'11 or 6 ft, and that he had dreds (like ricky williams' hair) and his eyes looked kind of asian (but that he was african american)....im thinking its mike sellars, who else on the skins roster fits that description?

Originally posted by FLSKINSFAN

I don't think Chad Morton has dreds.

He looked like he was starting to grow little dreds last year, he had his hair in little twists. There is no way it would be as long as Ricky Williams by now.

Originally posted by skns4life

doesnt he have dreds now?

Lott doesn't have dreds on his picture on the website, but I think your right he may have them now. But he doesn't have the asian shaped eyes.

Lott_Andre.jpg

Originally posted by Griff

Man, I sure wish he was healthy enough to go along for this ride with Joe Gibbs.

Man, ain't that the truth!

I think we could have one of the best O-lines in the league this year anyway, but I like Tre so much, I'd love to see him get to play on a great team.

Originally posted by skns4life

she said that he was very big but wasnt that tall, she said he was probably 5'11 or 6 ft, and that he had dreds (like ricky williams' hair) and his eyes looked kind of asian (but that he was african american)....im thinking its mike sellars, who else on the skins roster fits that description?

If Chad's grown it out... it seems that he's the guy. Especially since he is part Asian, and is about 5'11 to 6 ft. Although you might not think of him as "big", most football players are going to look big in comparison to the regular population.

Archived