Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Muhsin Muhammad was cut?

Renegade7

I think Gardner will be here again following this season. I think he'll sign a two year deal with the Skins. His numbers are not going to make any team drool to have him. His performance is consistent with that of a veteran min caliber player. That's what he'll receive from any team. The SB will be what sets different teams apart in the Gardner sweepstakes. I think Gardner will be supplanted by McCants, but for the league minimum and a decent signing bonus I would keep him around for two more years.

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

Does anybody here really see Mcants going across the middle a whole lot? Gardner is tough and has not missed a game. Mcants is a big reciever with good hands but very,very raw. He would not be half as effective playing the #2.

It's not even training camp yet. Lets see preseason first before we say something like that. Ya never know. ;)

Originally posted by Renegade7

It's not even training camp yet. Lets see preseason first before we say something like that. Ya never know. ;)

I love Mcants he is great for what he is a tall UDFA who makes a great contribution to the team from his standpoint but he has a lot of work if he wants to even become a solid #2. I remember once when he went over the middle and Dawkins killed him knocked his helmet off and sent him to the sideline. He is great in the redzone and I hope he stays his whole career but I like having a true 1 and 2 to open him up :cheers:

I love Mcants he is great for what he is a tall UDFA who makes a great contribution to the team from his standpoint but he has a lot of work if he wants to even become a solid #2. I remember once when he went over the middle and Dawkins killed him knocked his helmet off and sent him to the sideline. He is great in the redzone and I hope he stays his whole career but I like having a true 1 and 2 to open him up :cheers:

:cheers: From a business stand point, I'm open to anything. But I feel were you're coming from.

From that standpoint hopefully T.J. will step it up and Rod will be expendable:D Untill then Im all for keeping 50/50:D

Definetly agree with you on that one. :D Man, Coles blow up, Gardner blow up, D-mac blow up, Jacobs blow up. For crying out loud, that's just the passing game! Anyelse as glad Zampese is here as I am?

:point2sky

eh i am not sure about the mushin or wutever his name is... but regardless of if we sign an another WR or not.. i think if we can get a fair trade value for Gardner that FO is happy with then we trade him even if we dont sign another WR...

just taking Gardner out of the lineup still gives us Coles, McCant, Jacobs, and Thrash... i dont think we will be running 3/4 WR sets over half the time like the Rams since Gibbs likes his TEs and HBs so 4 WR could be more than enough for the season...

Originally posted by Renegade7

Definetly agree with you on that one. :D Man, Coles blow up, Gardner blow up, D-mac blow up, Jacobs blow up. For crying out loud, that's just the passing game! Anyelse as glad Zampese is here as I am?

:point2sky

when did we start to play football with more than one ball at a time... seriously if all goes well then we should be just running the ball 25-30 times a game with some passes going to our HBs... i dont think there will be enough balls to feed all these WRs...

Originally posted by sjinhan

when did we start to play football with more than one ball at a time... seriously if all goes well then we should be just running the ball 25-30 times a game with some passes going to our HBs... i dont think there will be enough balls to feed all these WRs...

The beauty of Gibbs is he knows that there's only one ball and uses it in the most effective manner with the talent and players he has. Not to mention the situation. Not enough balls you say? Gibbs will figure it out. I promise you that. ;)

Archived