Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where were you 10 years ago today?

jbooma

I watched. Admittedly for grisly reasons. When I heard reports that OJ had a gun I thought he was going to "off" himself on national TV.

Who'da thought you could sit there for 2 hours and watch a Ford Bronco travel across California at 30 MPH???

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

I watched. Admittedly for grisly reasons. When I heard reports that OJ had a gun I thought he was going to "off" himself on national TV.

Who'da thought you could sit there for 2 hours and watch a Ford Bronco travel across California at 30 MPH???

This is exactly why I watched.....

Kilmer, isn't the band Everything from Virginia?

i was in Chicago visiting my mom for summer vacation. and i was enjoying some world cup soccer (saw opening ceremonies and another game at soldier field) when OJ ****ed it all up! i was so pissed and so bored watching them drive like some Williamsburg tourists on the freeway.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Same here!!

heh, im the youngun here, pretty common though. Just finished 4th grade and was prolly really happy that it was done, and then looking forward to yet another boring and pointless and uneventful summer, though being in 4th grade at the time, I didnt care, now I would hate it.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

It was my last day of elementary school at Westlawn in Falls Church. I remember watching the thing and just kind of laughing that I was watching something really dumb going on.

Archived