Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st to knock TO silly

Who will be the 1st player to knock T.O. silly?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 1st player to knock T.O. silly?

• LaVar Arrington
    • Ray Lewis
    • Sean Taylor
    • Roy Williams
    • Ed Reed
    • Other?

Since it really doesn't go with the previous topic (Beltway Superbowl). I decide to make a new thread.

I'm picking Lavar or Ray b/c they really don't like people who mouth off against their teams. If TO trys to do something like Sapp did last year, we know Lavar won't be standing for it.

GoSkins

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

No One, the guy works hard in the weight room and runs good routes. He takes his trade very seriously and he's built like a Greek Outhouse. He is going to put up very nice numbers for Philly this year. Hopefully they suffer a drop off defensively due to the release of both starting corners, because Owens will finally solidify their Offense.

Edit after further thought:

Now that he can spike the ball on that stupid star once a year it will probably be Roy Williams hitting him from the blind-side after he Moon-Walks across the star following some over the top TD celebration (of course the clock won't be running and it will be a late hit).

Originally posted by phanatic

I'll give you a pass for sarcasms sake. But remember, I have jerseys as old as you and then some!:)

I have a shirt from Super Bowl XVIII still. Which Eagles Super Bowl shirt do you have? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All in good fun, Babe, all in good fun! ;)

Maybe Tom will recall this game for me, cause I can't even put a year on it, but circa. Post-Rice era. Anyway it was a Giants v. 49ers game, where TO dropped a long pass towards the left sideline because he was hit by a Giants safety. Later in the game, almost the same position but more towards the seam, the same safety hit TO again and forced *another* drop. If anyone can name him, thats the guy =).

As an Eagle fan I'd never post a thread like this because I believe it creates bad karma and invites injury to my own team. I think that's especially true when the post deals with a 226 pound WR and the Skins top O threats are a 193 pound WR with a bad foot and a 205 pound RB who has been ridden hard and put away wet in Denver where they use up RB's faster than Julia Roberts uses up a tube of toothpaste. In fact if you change Arrington and Taylor to Dawkins and Lewis and ask who will be the first one to send one of your tiny boys to dream street it probably has a much greater chance of coming to pass.

Originally posted by Pocono

As an Eagle fan I'd never post a thread like this because I believe it creates bad karma and invites injury to my own team. I think that's especially true when the post deals with a 226 pound WR and the Skins top O threats are a 193 pound WR with a bad foot and a 205 pound RB who has been ridden hard and put away wet in Denver where they use up RB's faster than Julia Roberts uses up a tube of toothpaste. In fact if you change Arrington and Taylor to Dawkins and Lewis and ask who will be the first one to send one of your tiny boys to dream street it probably has a much greater chance of coming to pass.

Man, I hate to agree with Eagles fans about anything, but Pocono's right. Polls like this are bad form and invite bad Karma. Instead of worrying about who's going to injured whom, I'd rather just see us win some freaking games for once.

Arrington was once asked about the Aikman hit. He said he took no pride in ending a man's career and wished people would stop asking him about it. I'd love for us to all follow his example.

Archived