Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you hate more: Cowboys or Eagles?

TODD

Ask me this at this time last year, the answer is easy: Dallas. But with all we hear about the Eagles in the media, all the annoying fans on this board, and the love of watching Philadelphia teams/horses choke miserably, my opinion has wavered. I think that the Redskins/Cowboys rivalry is and always will be bigger, but my abhorrance for the Eagles has risen a lot since last year.

Dallas....

Now if you're talking fans...its a toss-up.

The fact that you apparently can't go to an Eagles game in Philly without being in fear for your safety, and that thats a point of 'pride' for their fans.

I just can't understand that.

I hate the Dallas Cowboys. But more than that I hate their fans. I live in Shreveport, La. which is only 180 miles from Dallas. We are dominated by Cowboys fans. I have been a Redskins fan all my life and have had to listen to the crap about the Cowboys. Last years 27-0 beating by the Cowpukes in Washington at the end of last year had to be on of the lowest of the low points in the matchup. I had to hear about that game for 6 weeks. I am waiting on the week 3 Monday Night game in Washington. I am hoping that Joe Won't let me down. I hear how the stupid Cowpukes have beat us 11 out of the last 12, or something like that. If we don't win but 2 games this year, please let them be over the Cowpukes and I will be a happy Redskin fan. I have tickets to the Redskins at Dallas game on Dec. 26. I will be dressed in My Redskins attire. Maybe that game will mean something, maybe a playoff spot.

Please, if there is a God, let us beat the Cowpukes..!!!!

Eagles.

Don't get me wrong - I am a true Redskins fan & have the normal amount of loathing for Dallas. But I grew up in "Eagles" territory north of Philly & have had to put up with the obnoxious Eagle mentality my whole life.

I think the only decent Eagle fans I ever experienced were the few cool ones who post here at Extreme.

Originally posted by Redskins4evr929

If we don't win but 2 games this year, please let them be over the Cowpukes and I will be a happy Redskin fan. I have tickets to the Redskins at Dallas game on Dec. 26. I will be dressed in My Redskins attire. Maybe that game will mean something, maybe a playoff spot.

Please, if there is a God, let us beat the Cowpukes..!!!!

I am hoping that 12/26 game is when we are fighting for homefield advantage!!!!!:cheers:

Originally posted by Redskins4evr929

Oh, and by the way, you need to update your pic. That #19 is a Cowpuke now.......ha ha ha ha..... see ya' week 1..!!!

He is a Cowboys fan. If you look real close you can see the Dallas Star behind Key on the bottom left of the picture...

I hate em both. Cowboys definitely take precedence because over the years Dallas has been roughly equal or better than the Skins and we have always hated them. The Eagles were basically a second-rate upstart team for most of the 80s-90s and only over the last several years since McNabb and Reid have they been consistently good - and therefore hated as well.

If given a choice over which fans I hate the most, Eagles --- no questions.

Archived