Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only in Dallas!

Oh those fools in Dallas are gonna catch a whuppin this year, I wish I could be in the locker room for the Gibbs pre-game speech. Has the season started yet? No RB, no QB, Dallas week is my favorite weeks of the year.

:D

:logo:

thumnocowboy.jpg

"In the first meeting that season, Dallas had often blitzed its safeties, plugging the middle. To defeat that, Gibbs started three receivers rather than two. That took a safety from the middle and, if the Cowboys wanted to blitz, they would have to give it away by walking toward the line."

"Also, Washington ran Riggins from three- and four-receiver sets."

Joe Gibbs is a freaking genius, I cannot wait for the season to start to see the King in action.

:wewantd:

Great story. It's interesting though how alot of people on this board were all over KWII for his "soldier" comments, but nobody has a problem with the Redskin's in fatigues. I guess it has to do with the fact that there are real soldiers dying now but not then.

Two things from that article really jumped out at me. First, there was a mention of Gibbs running Riggo off play action. Man, I can't wait to see the play action stuff we can run after defenses get gashed a few times by Portis.:drool: Can you say Coles over the shoulder reception for yet another TD:point2sky

Secondly, was Dave Butz really the last dominant DT this team has had ? How long has that been ?:mad:

That was a really fun game to watch. I was pissed when they tried to break up the Fun Bunch. And what's this crap with us ALWAYS humiliating THEM? What a crybaby!

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens this season. With Gibbs' ability to adjust at halftime, or at all for that matter, there should be alot of games where we are watching 2 very different teams from 1 half to the next & from 1 game to the next! I simply can't wait!

:wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

Originally posted by BadKarma

Oh those fools in Dallas are gonna catch a whuppin this year, I wish I could be in the locker room for the Gibbs pre-game speech. Has the season started yet? No RB, no QB, Dallas week is my favorite weeks of the year.

:D

:logo:

thumnocowboy.jpg

I was cool with your post until I looked over and saw your name.:doh:

Archived