Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pet peeves.

phanatic

I am guessing the guys will say.........OK.......there are germs on it so I won't touch it either.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the toilet seat. If you don't want to touch it.....use a tissue.

I don't like for the toothpaste to be left with the cap off though.

Blondie

If you don't PEE on the seat, the seat germs would not be a such a big issue.

I am an admitted middle-of-the-tube-toothpaste-squeezer, but not trying to gloat, but I do usually put the cap on. ;)

my mother always tells me to squeeze from the bottom cause i'll get more out of it....how is that possible when the amount of toothpaste in there is the same no matter how you squeeze it??

So true. It's quicker and easier to squeeze from the middle (or the top :doh: when it's full). The time saved might equal the time spent squeezing from the very bottom when the tube is almost out. I believe it all equals out. :silly:

I am guessing the guys will say.........OK.......there are germs on it so I won't touch it either.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the toilet seat. If you don't want to touch it.....use a tissue.

I don't like for the toothpaste to be left with the cap off though.

Blondie

Maybe it's me (with the bathroom thing). I was the only child growing up and I always had my own bathroom so when my ex and I moved in toghether, he used to do that mess and I hate that. I hate touching the toliet seat period. It's a "me" thing. My parents had their own bathroom adn I had my own. I didnt have to worry about the toliet seat being up and stuff. So, now that's Im grown and I'm on my own, it irks me and burns me with a passion.:)

Do you know how many germs you can get by touching that toilet seat when someone has left it up? Who knows, it might be some little pee sprinkles on it. I refuse to touch that ****. Let it down when you leave the bathroom or go piss outside:cool:

Actually, there are scientific studies showing that the toilet seat is ten times cleaner than your desk. Someone posted it on here earlier. I mean if you think about it, the only thing that touches the seat is your bare ass...and most people shower regularly. :whoknows:

I tend to practice the when in doubt theory. When in doubt, put the seat down. And clean up some. :)

I need to go check my toothpaste. :silly:

Another one I'm sure I'll see today. People who drive bigger trucks or SUV's who ride my back bumper or drive too fast on these snowy Utah roads just because they have 4 wheel drive. :rolleyes:

:applause: Great ones jrockster & Blondie.

And how about people who write "that's to funny" instead of "too funny" :D

Also when people don't use the word 'bias' correctly. Instead of saying 'The media is biased against the Skins,' they'll say 'The media is bias against the Skins.'

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

Archived