Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Arrington

Woofer

I think once training camp starts & pre-season gets underway, everyone (including me) that was pissed off with him or semi pissed off with his off-field antics will forget all about it. He is that kind of player that will make us forget quickly his off-field antics because of his level of play!

Stats, stats and more STATS!! LaVar is a stud, and if you don't think this to be true, go out on the field and let him lay a 'smack down' on you!! Teams have to account for him. If he's a joke like some of you are implying, then what about his 3 pro bowls? Ask Troy how if felt getting knowcked out of the NFL on one hit!! Marcus Washington is no slouch either. L.A. is my favorite LB in the NFL. Sure I like Spikes, Peterson and Ray Lewis, but L.A. is a beast!!! Oh yeah (all you nay sayers and stat cravers) with Sean Taylor backing up L.A. and company...L.A. may be even more disruptive not to mention destructive!!! GO SKINS!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE WHAT THE WORLD SAYS BUT LAVAR IS ALRIGHT IN MY BOOKS.................. TODAY HE IS THE MR. SKINS.... NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSER.... HE WILL ROCK THE NFL THIS YEAR.. AND YOU WILL LIKE THE WAY HE WILL PLAY. I GUARANTEE IT........... HAIL TO THE REDSKINS FAIL TO THE REST............

GO SKINS GO LAVAR...

This post has shown me how great the Redskins have it. Look at the other star players on teams around us. Jamal Lewis and his drug ordeal. Ray Lewis and his murder suspiscions. T.O. outright disrespecting his old team. We complain about our star in a contract dispute when he has said it will not affect his play. Forget the stats. It's about the game, and LA has shown me that he is going to leave it or change what he does. I've had respect for this guy since he was a Nittany Lion. He knows and loves the game. Leave it at that. At least he's not sayin the team sucks and sniffin China White off a whore's @&&.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I totally agree, & the funny thing is, when I mention it to my friends, they're all like,"Well, it doesn't affect his on-field persona, so just let it go!" Well, I can't let it go. First, it was the contract dispute, then it was his jersey being on the open market. What's next? Is he gonna start complaining when ESPN talks about him on the news? What's he gonna do? Tell them that they are not allowed to use his name so frequently? I love LaVar Arrington. As soon as his jersey was available to buy thru the stores, I was on it like a fat kid on a cupcake, but I'm getting rather tired of his offseason antics that drag this organization thru the mud. I think that #56 is already one of the top LBs of our time & will one day be the best there ever was, but if he doesn't stop with this nonsense off the field, I'm not sure that I care where he is. Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to stay a Redskin his full career, but I've been a Redskins fan my entire life, long before Arrington was even born. He is like all other players, he will come & go before we all know it. I hope he stops this kinda crap because I feel awful that I feel this way, but I am a Redskins fan, despite who we have or don't have. If he goes, he goes & I'll learn to live with that. But I can't take anymore of this crybaby sh*t about money. I wish I had his money problems. :logo:

I have no objection to what you say, I just thought it was funny that you say you've been a Redskin fan since long before Arrington was born when you are 29 and he will be 26 in June. I guess you were rooting pretty hard as an infant, although even that wasn't long before he was born.

LA is the man, Williams will put him in positions and schemes to be successful and make plays. The contract dispute sucks, but he really has become Mr. Redskin. He said he wants to be a Redskin for life and hopefully he will be the last Redskin to ever wear #56 :logo:

In the last few years there has been only one thing I can count on to get me out of my chair when watching the Redskins and that is the amazing athletic ability of Lavar. In our darkest moments, I can count on 56 to chase a running back down from clear across the field. Sure...he may have been out of position, but he is "the Monster" and I have supreme confidence that this Gibbs orchestrated team will have him where he should be and he will have his best year ever. And to whoever posted, on another thread, that there hasn't been a team successful with a LB as thier main QB rusher...seems I remember another 56 who led the league in sacks. Was that thier Super Bowl

year?

I think Lavar was more surprised at the attempt the team made towards their star player. I think this is a misunderstanding. The redskins would give LA anything he wanted. But seeing things from the players perspective, its not right to be lied to, conspired against or tricked. LA is definitely not an ******* and really didn't deserve to be disrespected the way he was (assuming he was tricked.) Like i said, though. I feel this to be a misunderstanding

Lavar has ended Aikmans career. He has made some game saving plays and has played for a new DC damn near every year. He is a player that I like and wouldn't want him to play for any other team. I can wait to see him and Taylor kicking some a$$ next year. It's time to get nasty again and it starts with Lavar.

I have a feeling that I would like Lavar a lot more if he became a full time defensive end. He has the size for it along with the athletic ability. After all, a great d-lineman is much better than having an occasional play-making lb'er.

Archived