Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Skins make a trade?

Redskins83

With Wilfork, Udeze, and Troupe falling, in your opinion, should the Skins consider trading for one of these players? I am especially intrigued with one of those DL's, they were at times discussed as top 10 player. I hate not having many picks but to leave this draft with both Taylor and Udeze would be amazing.

I dont know what we have to offer for a pick right now but I hope, beg the Redskins front office, to take note of how this is so playing into our hands. The DL's are falling and would love for us to pick up a DE, whether it be Babin, Udeze, Wilfork.

What would we have to offer to move up to a pick in the mid 20's? Would Gardner and second rounder next year make it?

Skins like

Will Smith

Wilfork

Udeze

Odom

Most likely in that order

Trade a current roster player and remaining picks for a player who can start NOW, or a roster player, 1 pick this year and 1 next year., only if it's Udeze, Wilfork or Smith, do you maybe add another pick next year, very late rounder 6th or 7th.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

See those highlights? looked a lot quicker on his highlight reel than Will Smith and had more impressive plays.

Sorry, I still think when people look back at this draft, Udeze will be a standout.

It would have been nice to have him.

he'll have more sacks this year as a rookie than both of our DE's will have combined..

Believe it.

If Wilfork falls to 28 or wherever the niners traded down to, that might be the best place to broker a trade. I'd hate to throw in next years 2nd rounder plus RG, but that's probably what it would take....

Troupe probably won't last past the Rams...

Archived