Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Skins make a trade?

Redskins83

Gardner and 2nd or 3rd round next year for San Fran's pick if Ben Troupe is still available?? Just throwing it out, should we even think about it?

ALso, if Babin or Dockett falls to seocnd round, I wouldnt mind us trading picks to move up and pick one of those two up, preferably not getting rid of Gardner in this scenario.

I say we wait, it sounds like teams that are trading up are giving up way too much, Buffalo just gave up 1st rounder, 2nd and 5th. Not worth it in my opinion, there are too many that the Skins could use so we could wait a another 6-10 picks. We could look at Starks, Dockett, Tubbs, Babin, and Troupe.

I hope we make a trade with NE or one of the early picks in second round and pick up Babin, Dockett, or Troupe.

Donnell Washington would be the run stuffer we need. He is like a mold of Daryl Gardner. 6'6, 320 to 330, not fat at all, benches over 500, 5 sec 40 time, and Ive seen him play. This guy left early and isn't rated that high, I think we can trade for a sec round pic and get him

Archived