Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Upset!!!!

Ravens777

Looking for feedback on what team may pull a surprise trade off? I think the Ravens may in line to pull it off because they always post on draft day and they need a receiver in a bad way. This year is different in a lot of ways for many teams. I guess I am wondering what all is floating around as far as information..............:cheers:

Originally posted by Oldskool

So you think that the Ravens will mortgage the future again this year to try to re-appear in the 1st round?

I hope not but I do hope they can be crafty and pull something off. Their GM is one the best in the game.

Originally posted by ktball74

Why wouldn't you guys want Rod Gardner? I think he would be perfect for your offense.

That's what I was wondering. I'd be all for trading Gardner for your second rounder. Maybe more, maybe less, but in the end we get some picks. What's hold up, bub? :)

if we were to send gardener to them, we should at least get their second, and todd heap's backup. That man is huge AND fast. i can't think of his name, but he could emerge very heavily without being in Heap's shadow. any thing like that, that includes either their second and that TE, or a lot of picks.

Originally posted by miragv

Nah, lets keep gardner. The ravens are a Gardner away from a super bowl.

How I wish your quote was fact for sure, I think they may be two players away and then some luck as every team needs when they win the SB.

The Shytebirds success next season hinges on how much Kyle Boller has learned in the offseason as well as how the Jamal Lewis situation works out. Maybe if they're lucky, Boller has been hitting the books and Jamal gets the same attorney "Stabby" Lewis had. Otherwise, it could mean a high pick for them in the '05 draft.

Originally posted by Yusuf06

The Shytebirds success next season hinges on how much Kyle Boller has learned in the offseason as well as how the Jamal Lewis situation works out. Maybe if they're lucky, Boller has been hitting the books and Jamal gets the same attorney "Stabby" Lewis had. Otherwise, it could mean a high pick for them in the '05 draft.

I realize you're the reigning NFL Pick'em championship... but with a defense like the Ravens... even during a rebuilding year they went 8-8.

Assuming Lewis is cleared of the charges... they really just need to ride him. The Ravens can afford to watch Boller develop for another season.

There's a big rumor that if the Skins select Kellen Winslow, Jr., and ONLY if they select him, the Eagles are going to offer a package of picks and players to include Corey Simon to the Lions to select D'Angelo Hall. The reason is because Simon is refusing to sign an extension in Philly, Philly doesn't want to franchise tag him next year, and they're thinking they want to get something now for him instead of just a compensatory pick in 2006.

Originally posted by Yusuf06

Boller will make his mark on the NFL, no question. If you look into the charge of Lewis you will find .that water would hold longer in a paper bag. You have SA thats wants to make name for himself, thats all. Ravens will post:cool:

Originally posted by Die Hard

I realize you're the reigning NFL Pick'em championship... but with a defense like the Ravens... even during a rebuilding year they went 8-8.

Assuming Lewis is cleared of the charges... they really just need to ride him. The Ravens can afford to watch Boller develop for another season.

I agree but I would think they would nose dive for receiver right now. Agree? That will push them over the edge. Just my thought but I feel as if they will make a move today, will see.

Archived